Chapter 5: The Rapture of the Church AND The Armageddon

Soon the view again changed into a pleasant chaotic event?

The world was in complete chaos yet everything is silent.

Silence, in a sense of awaiting suspension, like the calm before the storm.

'When He opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.' ((NKJV) Revelation 8:1)

I asked in bewilderment, "What's going on?"

"Daughter," Jesus answered "what you are witnessing now is the preparation for the Rapture.

The Spiritual Veil—the veil which separates the world of the living and the dead—has already been removed.

Blessed are those who kept strong in their faith and trust in God in the end, while killed or captured."

Soon as Jesus finished speaking, a thundering trumpet sounded all over the world alerting everyone and everything with Great suspension.

The sky turned white as bright of a burning flame. All celestial bodies were nowhere to be seen. Mountains, islands, seas, bowed down before the Great Light.

Then came different noises up above through the gathered thick bright clouds. Songs, tunes, all in different yet synchronized rhythm in such perfect delight.

Soon, cries were heard below. People, who followed the Devil, all cried out in so much fear and anticipation.

'I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?".' ((NKJV) Revelation 6:12-17)

While those who stayed strong with faith in God with so much endurance of agony and suffering bowed down and prayed.

The second resurrection finally been attained in such long sufferable wait.

'At that time Michael shall stand up, the great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people; And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation, even to that time. And at that time your people shall be delivered, every one who is found written in the book. And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, some to shame and everlasting contempt. Those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the firmament, and those who turn many to righteousness like the stars forever and ever.' ((NKJV) Daniel 12:1-3)

All of the elects of God, with the seal of God glistening on their foreheads, wore pure white robes and ascended to Heaven, leaving the deploring people behind filling them up with utter trepidation.

'And He will send His angels with a great sound a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.' ((NKJV) Matthew 24:31)

'Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying "Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads." And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed.' ((NKJV) Revelation 7:2-4)