Episode 5: Fear Factor X

Last time on Total Drama Survivors! Teams were surprised at my kind gift! Even though it was fake. In the challenge, most groups had some rough edges, ESPECIALLY THE CHICKEN! In the end, Tree Stars won again which leaded to Gus' trip to loserdom! Who's next? Find out next time on TOTAL DRAMS SURVIVORS!

[Intro Plays]

In the boy's cabin...

Jake was worried. One of his best friends has been gone for a whole day now. Nobody has heard or seen any sights of Phil whatsoever. Aaron and Speedy already started to look for him as the others just stayed around and thought about what happened. They aren't only worried about Phil gone though. Their team only has 6 members without him. Sea Creatures are in danger and are completely countered by their opposers.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

The knocks were brutal, Ian checked the door but saw no one. He walked back in but another knock came. Ian stumbled outside to see no one again. He was annoyed, Speedy came out too.
"What are you guys doing?" They turned to Elisa.

"We heard knocks on our door." Speedy answered her question.
"Huh, I thought it was only us..." both teams were a little freaked out. It's either the wind or it's Mark's terrible challenges.

9:00 PM

"It got dark pretty fast!" Rachel told.
"It sure did!" Jasmine said.
Everyone got together at the elimination area to relax, tomorrow will be a new day.
"What should we talk about?" Zoey asked.

There was silence, nobody had any ideas. Until...

"Let's talk about our fears!" Aaron was really excited for some reason.
"Who's going first?" Zoey asked again.
"I'll go!" Jane shouted, "I'm scared of frogs! Once I was in a swamp and a swarm of frogs started to attack me."

"That sounds awful!" Jake shouted.
"I'm scared of slime, especially if it's green!" Elisa exclaimed.
"This is kind of embarrassing, but I'm scared of cows." Speedy said shyly.
"That's just irrational!" Brandon shouted rudely.
"Well Brandon, what's your fear?" Nicole stared at him with a smirk.

"I-I-I am not Sca-" Brandon was interrupted for the third time on this show.
"He's scared of mice" said Aaron.
"Dude what the hell!" Brandon tried to to recover from embarrassment as everyone starts snickering and laughing.
"Not rats but mice!" Jesse added.
"Screw you guys..." Brandon actually looked like he was crying for once.
"Mickey would like to see you" Liliana was dying of laughter.

"I'm afraid of loud noises, also known as ligyrophobia" Ashley said.
"That explains why you were scared when you heard crash noises in the last challenge!" Nicole realised.
"Well I'm scared of clowns, I mean who isn't! They are terrifying!" Liliana practically screamed.

"I'm scared of ice." Jake added.
"Fitting. Because mine is fire" Aaron quickly mentions how he let Speedy put the oven on during the last challenge.
"What about you Ian?" Jesse asked.

Ian didn't respond, or even look at them. He was still infuriated at the camera Nicole destroyed. He spent a lot of money and had the camera for 4 years, he loved the camera. But in a matter of seconds, it was gone. All that time was gone. At least all videos were uploaded. Otherwise, he would go mad.

"Ian!" He snapped out and looked around. Everyone's eyes all beamed at him. "What" Ian's voice was low, in a more serious tone instead of the normal high pitched voice.

"What are you afraid of?" Elisa asked politely.
"Channel Demonitization" was the answer that he gave. "OR LOSING MY CAMERA PERHAPS!" You can tell Ian was pissed. He glared at Nicole with squint eyes to give that 'I hate you' vibe.