problems

I was woken up by loud screeches and voices in the corridor. So loud my ears could have jumped off. I tried to resume my sleep but the sounds were urging me to check what was going on. But i couldn't go anwywhere without some light. That's when i remembered the torch i'd found. I was sure i left my torch beside my bed yesterday but when i checked for it, it was missing. As i looked back i noticed, something else was gone too . Heather .I blinked around in the darkness. The noises grew louder and i could see a flash of light beneath the wooden door followed by some shadow's. The light and the voices quickly faded away. I had a jumble of thoughts and it was telling me something was wrong. I stumbled off my bed flapping my hands around and made my way to the door a quick as i could.

I could hear echoes of shouting heading past the kitchen as I dashed towards it blindly trying to lower down the sound of my footsteps. I could only just hear a door creaking open as i got closer. The brightness rose down and the door closed faster OH NO YOU DON'T I reached and grabbed the door pulling it back with loud creeks. And that's when i saw Heather standing at a wall crying profusely with Bethany and Kristen beside her.

"We know you did it! And were going to tell!" Kristen screamed as Bethany was shaking with anger. "I don't understand...i didn't...." Heather faced me and i knew she had seen me. I put my finger to my lips and she immegently turned back around.

"Stop touching my sister!" I hissed. "She didn't do anything to u!" Bethany looked around for who the figure was "what the-" she said. I rose up from behind the door.