ஃ ʀᴜʟᴇs​ ஃ

RULES :

At first, I decided not to put any constraints on anyone to order me. 

However, this era is over. At present, it will be necessary to respect these rules without exception. If one of them is not respected, I will allow myself to refuse.

• Have at least a minimum of respect and politeness towards me.

• I have a preference for fantastic & fantasy. Do not be surprised that this kind of order will go faster. Science-fiction I like a lot but I have not yet had the chance to make a "big" project on this genre. Of course, I accept all other genres.

• I refuse any "aesthetic" order.

• Please be patient when ordering. I have a life outside of Wattpad. The more you hook me up, the less I'll want to make your order.

• A small fee will be asked before placing an order. A follow, a comment or a vote in return.

  • It is mandatory to mention my nickname on the summary of your story.

One order at a time and per person.

• Order via private messages.

• Please follow the form below. I refuse to take orders without being complete. And do not attack me if I do not accept this excuse. This form is not for the King of Prussia. (If you have read the rules, put the word fox at the end of your order form)

• From the moment that you change your cover shortly after I have made the order, you will be on my blacklist and will be prohibited from ordering me. I spend enough time on it for two weeks after you change to another blanket. I can tell you that it's pretty annoying!

• For people who order me for trilogies or more, you will be a priority. Provided that Volume 2 is at least ready to be published, so on. 

                                                                         FORM : 

 • Nickname of the author: 

 • Title, subtitle and / or quote, tome: 

 • Genre of the story: • Colors and / or desired mood: 

 • Summary :

• Physical description of your character (s) (who will be on the cover)

• Payment (follow, comment or vote):