10

India pov

"Omggggggg" I simi yelled holding up a little pink tutu . Shit was so cute .

I think I want a girl.

When my phone started ringing I snapped outta my daze and wiped the random tears that left my eyes .

"Hello" I spoke answering it . "Hey baby girl"

"Hey dad" I said putting the tutu down leaving from that isle .

He proceeded to tell me he got a car for me and I'd have to fly down to get it and also come to his wedding.

I said okay and he said he'd buy my ticket .

"Why I'm not a bridesmaid tho?" I asked walking out target and Into forever 21 I was finna swipe this nigga card tf out for playing with me .

I hung up with my dad when he started talking nonsense about not starting no drama
At his weeding like man Im mature now ion do that shit Nomore .

Walking outta forever 21 I seen Marcus and called out his name .

Whenever he talked I looked away . His teeth were white tho so at least I knew he brushed them  .

He had a nice grey Porsche . When we got in I went to a website and payed for me some hair with key card and ordered some mink lashes .

Marcus turned the music up blasting songs from Kodak new album, this was my first time hearing them but they slap .

"How old you is again?" He asked as he parked in front of a two story house .

"I'm 17 nigga" I said looking up at his tall ass . He been told me he was 24 but age don't mean shit to me .

He unlocked his door and a bunch of little puppies ran towards me catching me off guard .

I almost kicked one of them mfs , if they was ugly I woulda but they was cute .

"Awwww" I smiled bending down .

"Why you got a bunch of puppies?" I asked picking the littlest one up .

"My dog just had babies . I'm tryna get rid of them you can have one" he shrugged.

You ain't said shit but a word .

"Aww thank you Marcus" I smiled .

I looked Around his house for anything feminine , I know girls like to leave little shit around niggas houses to let their presence be known.

We went In his room and he had a big ass mirror . "I'm hella cute" I smiled posing in it .

Beside the mirror on the floor there was some red bottom heels .

I knew it .

Who leaves some expensive ass shoes at a nigga place tho?

Ion care I'm just using this nigga for to get back at key .

Anyways, I needed to get home to pack for my flight so I wanted to make this quick .

"Come take this picture with me" I said and he did as told .

I slid my jeans off and he took his shirt off and I took a few pictures of us in the mirror .

I posed them covering his face with a emoji and put 'no face no case'

I pulled my shirt off and got in his bed .

He got on his knees at the edge of the bed and pulled me by my ankles to him till my cat was in his face .

He let a few seconds go by before pulling my panties to the side and doing what he had todo

++++++++++

Anyways ...... Follow me😽💚