It was perfect...

We hadn't been married long but I was so excited to be buying my first home with the man I loved. John took my hand as we walked up the drive to a property viewing. It was a little blue house surrounded by flowers. The estate agent greeted us and started to show us around. It was perfect! I was in awe of this small two bedroom house.

"We will take it!!"

I said excitedly. I turned to face John. He pushed his glasses back on to his nose and gave me a hug

"Are you sure?!"

"Absolutely!"

"Okay then! Lets take it!!!"

The estate agent smiled her eyes slide to the window looking at the garden. I hadn't noticed a mass of dead trees surrounded by a fence. I noticed a worn out dark shed.

"Hey look there's a shed Maria!"

John exclaimed.

"Ahhh about that!" The estate agent said. We stared at her. "You see that's actually off bounds! It says here it powers the communities electricity or something! So your fine to leave here just don't go through the gate okay?"

She showed us out if the house and onto the street.

"Well then, ill get the papers sorted and then you should be able to move in! In a week or so!"

We waved her as she got into her car and then drove off. I squealed and then John picked me up spinning around on the spot! Everything was perfect for us! John had a promotion at the science plant and now we had a house! It was perfect!!

I watched the couple as they drove away. They seemed to be moving in to this house. They will regret it. They will run away like the last lot! I had so much fun sneaking out... Taking advantage. Hacking laptops. Stealing valuables. And other... Kinky stuff!!! But as long as I have my cover I will be okay... There's a storm coming!