We heard a clang of metal...

Over the following days we packed everything in to boxes and bought new furniture. We were so excited!!! John took a few days off work to make sure everything was perfect. We finally got the papers through that we had bought the house.

On the day of the big move, we hired a removal van and stuffed our boxes and furniture into it. It took several hours to get our furniture into our house but we managed. I loved it! We got all our furniture set up. We were too tired to start making any dinner so we ordered a take out.

I sat on John's lap eating pizza and sipping wine. Once we had finished he kissed me. I really loved him! He carried me into our room and led me down on the bed. He was over me kissing my neck. Maybe this was the night our small family was about to expand!

Suddenly we heard a clang of metal and got up. We ran along our little bungalow to the kitchen and stared at the enclosed shed. It was motionless. The dead trees covered the shed...

John took my hand and lead me back to the bedroom. Then we started for real.

"You want to do this?"

John said stroking my face

"Yeah I do!!"

He pulled the duvet over us.. I couldn't help feeling that we were being watched. Maybe there is something behind the dead trees and the tall metal fence...

I almost got busted! I went to creep out of the fence but the wind caught it and made it swing back making a big clang. I watched the couple as they got up off their bed and ran to have a closer look. I wear all black clothes anyway but I sprinted behind the healthy willow tree near the vegetable patch. They looked all over... Nothing. They went back to the bedroom. I watched as they pulled their duvet over themselves, moaning.. Not a bad couple to stalk!