4-6-17 (end of 6 grade year/first entry)

I do not use substitute names since I know I'll forget them. Viewer discression is advised. *Oh gosh I suddenly regret this* Also Alex, I'm sorry, this is old. So sorry. And Josh, I gave up hope for you a lot g time ago and sicked that I loved you. You're gay, amd don't get me wrong I'm all for that, but you were kind of an f-boy before, and you suck, and are self absorbed.  You need to get over yourself honey--it's the truth.

Some time ago Christina asked Alex out for me. He denied. But I still like him like a hopeless freak. Dream big me.

Note 2 self: tomorrow x-ray getting taken. Pray elbow broken/fractured

Also Chromebooks got taken away. No more Gmail sadly. Well, no more instant Gmail. Also Lily, start wearing ugly clothes. Too many boys like you Lily aka me. WAY too many boys like you & try flirting with you & impressing u. Even though popularity is nice, it cn RLLY get annoying fast. The one you want to like you. He's slowly coming to like you. But not fast enough. End of year in 2 weeks,--you won't be able to see that dream boat anymore. He'll be going into 8th grade as your stuck in 7th grade. Well Lily, at least you get 3 (sorta) electives. Library aid advisory. Also Josh, if your put there somewhere, know that I will never give up hope that I will see you again. "Baby I'm the one now understand that. Listen to my heart and than you'll see, you belong with me. Yeah"-Taylor Swift.

Okay voila. Did you wanna barf your guts out in embarrassment, cuz I know I sure did!