H.MM x Mark Tuan pt. 1

Momo was working at a bustling cafe, filled with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. She worked as a part time with her best friend, Mina, in this cafe.

Mina: Momo-ah!

Momo: Yes, Minari.

Mina: Are you going to attend the graduation ceremony at the college?

Momo: I want to, but, you know I don't study there anymore. I graduated last year, remember?

Mina: Yeah, I know. But I'm just asking if you're going or not. Please come with me. You know, I don't have many close friends besides you.

Momo: Aish! Alright, alright.

"Yay!" Exclaimed Mina excitedly. " Oh! Annyeonghaseyo!" Slightly bows as a customer enters the cafe.

It was a serendipitous encounter, a chance meeting that would forever alter the course of their lives. Momo, working part-time at a local cafe, was caught off guard when a familiar face walked through the door. Mark, her childhood friend and first love, stood there, his eyes filled with a mix of surprise and longing.

The initial shock of the reunion quickly gave way to a whirlwind of emotions. They had drifted apart after a misunderstanding, their once-strong bond severed by a storm of hurt and resentment. Now, faced with each other again, they found themselves grappling with the weight of their past and the uncertainty of their future.

☆Flashback ☆

Momo: (Calls Mark on her phone) Oppa! Where are you? I'm waiting for you.

Mark, with voice filled with guilt, "Ah..My love, I'm sorry. But I don't think I can make it today. I got caught up with something. I'm so sorry, my love".

"It's alright. I understand. " Momo said with disappointed but understanding manner.

"I'm truly sorry, my love. I'll definitely make up to you for cancelling our plans abruptly ".

Momo: Hmm. Take care, Markie. (Ends the call)

Momo sighs, her heart heavy with disappointment. She decides to enjoy the picnic alone, hoping that Mark will show up here magically.

As she's about to leave, she accidentally bumps into someone.
It's Mark, but he's not alone.
A woman stands beside him, with her arms linking in his. A wave of disbelief and betrayal washed over Momo. She had trusted him, believed in their love, and this was how he repaid her?

"Who is she? And what are you doing here with her?" Momo demanded, her voice trembling.

Mark, caught off guard, hesitated. His guilt was palpable as he struggled to find the right words. Sana, the woman with him, tried to intervene, but Momo cut her off, her eyes filled with tears. "Don't you dare," she hissed.

"I'm sorry, Momo," Mark finally managed to say, his voice barely a whisper. "I can explain."

Momo's heart pounded in her chest. She wanted to believe him, but the pain of betrayal was too raw. "Explain? How can you possibly explain this?" she asked, her voice rising.

Mark's eyes filled with regret. Momo's tears flowed freely. "You broke my trust, Mark. You promised me that we would be together forever."

Mark's heart ached. He knew he had hurt her deeply, and there were no words to undo the damage. He remained silent, his guilt palpable.

Momo's tears flowed freely as she accused him of breaking his promise and betraying her trust. Overwhelmed with emotion, she declared, "I'm sorry, but let's break up. I can't be with someone who doesn't love me."
Mark was too stunned and shocked by what momo said. As he tried to explain himself, Momo cut him off.