Momo x Jaehyun x Sana

Sana and Jaehyun were best friends and also childhood friends. But during high school, Jaehyun fell in love with a girl, named Hirai Momo .
Little did he know ,Sana was so jealous of Momo as she(Sana)had started having a crush--not scratch that..practically FELL in LOVE with him ever since their childhood but she never had the courage to confess.

But then Sana became obsessed with Jaehyun,but when she learned about Momo and him, She did what she should not have done.

______

The soft, evening breeze carried the sweet scent of jasmine as Sana and Jaehyun sat side by side on the rooftop of Jaehyun's elegant home.
The structure, while not as grand as a palace, was certainly more than a mere house. It was a testament to his family's wealth and taste, a three-story edifice with a rooftop instead of a balcony or terrace. Jaehyun's parents, old-fashioned in their preferences, preferred the open expanse of a rooftop to the enclosed spaces of a balcony or terrace. The rooftop, meticulously maintained, was a serene oasis, adorned with potted plants and offering a panoramic view of the neighborhood.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting the sky in hues of orange and purple, Jaehyun fell into a contemplative silence.
Sana, noticing his somber mood, gently nudged his arm. "Jae, what's on your mind? Is everything okay?"

Jaehyun hesitated, his gaze fixed on the distant horizon. Finally, he turned to Sana and extended his hand. In his palm lay a small, round emerald, its surface polished to a brilliant shine. "You know, Sana, I've been thinking a lot lately. About...well, about everything, really."

Sana smiled knowingly. "Whenever you're ready to talk, I'm here to listen. No secrets between us, right?"
She held out her hand, and Jaehyun placed the emerald in her palm. It was a silent pact, a promise of trust and confidentiality.

Jaehyun hesitated but eventually sighs and took the coin from Sana and told her ," Today, as you know I have had a major crush on Momo, I had a talk with her this afternoon after class and confessed. Well, I kissed her..I mean like...I kissed my crush...ohmygosh!! I'm sooooooo freaking happy Sana.. it's like a dream came true.."

Sana was so shocked , she felt JEALOUS and hatred towards MoMo. She sternly asked ," Where?!"

Jae replied while giggling,"Duh....of course on the lips" and smiled happily.

Sana was so angry to even procrastinate anything slowly...she felt so angry that her blood was boiling, so, at instance, she pushed Jaehyun and jae fell down the roof but luckily he caught the rod.

Jaehyun asked for help,"Sana ..what are you doing? Pull me up asap!! What's wrong with you?? I'll die if I fall!!"
Sana began..,"Jaehyun..." And started walking slowly towards the end where Jaehyun was holding onto the pipes?for his life...and she shouted loudly."YOU'VE KISSED THE WRONG GIRL!!"

Confusion clouded Jaehyun's mind. "What? What do you mean?" He stammered, mirroring Sana's bewildered expression. "We're bestfriends, Sana! Come on, pull me up! I'm gonna fall and die!"
His voice strained with desperation, his grip tightening on the ledge.

Sana's reply hung heavy in the air, laced with a bitter edge. "Jaehyun", she began, her voice dangerously low, "If I pull you up, will you break up with Momo and come to me?"

To be continued!!!

__&&&_&&____

Author's note:

Ahaaaahhahaha😁

Cliffhanger ya'all

Please read ,vote and comment to share your views 😊