Chapter 1: Slender Who?

#Kittievampire is in.

Hachishakusama's POV

I was walking deep into a forest with a young child holding my left hand. She looked up at me. "Where are we going Hachishakusama?" She asked. I looked down at her, a small shadow forming on my face because of my white straw hat.

I smiled. "A wonderful place.. Where anything and everything exists, you can do whatever you want.. There's beautiful plants and lakes, you'll be happy there.."

"Why can't you come with me?" She asked. I sighed. "Do not ask too many questions, young one. Or else they will not let you in at all.." She immediately shut up.

Oh, where are my manners? I am Hachishakusama, the popular Japanese Urban Legend. I am exactly eight feet tall, as you can tell from my name, I wear a white straw hat, a white dress, and I have long black hair.

I stop in the middle of a clearing. "Where are we Hachi?" I stay silent as a static noise began to echo through the woods. I've never heard this noise before. "When am I gonna get to go-" "Silence." I demanded in my deep voice, which was deeper than a fully grown male.

The static continued. My eyes darted around, my head not moving. "Hachi?" The young girl asked. I looked down at her to see her tilting her head at someone infront of us.

I look up.

I see a pale white man. He had no face and was wearing a suit. He seemed to be a few inches taller than me but I didn't think much of it.

I raise an eyebrow. He seems to be coming closer... And closer.

I stand there, the girl trembling in my hand. But then she stops.

I look back down at the girl to see her giggling. She looked at me. "Is this your husband Hachi?"

I rolled my eyes before looking back up. I see that man's pale face infront of mine, just a few inches away. I was taking by surprise, I won't lie.

I furrowed my eyebrows threateningly. "Leave us." I demand in my deep voice.

He looked down at the small girl in my hand. "Are you deaf? Leave." My eyes grew wide in a way that would usually scare people off.

He still remained in that exact same position. My eyebrows furrowed.

Something grabbed my hand, I looked down to see a black tentacle wrapped around my wrist, forcing me to let go of the child who was now screaming. The girl ran off.

I shot him a glare. He seemed to be facing towards me. "You've got a lot of nerve..."

In a flash I disappear, teleporting just outside an abandoned mansion that some Urban Legends remained in, such as, Teke-Teke, Kuchisake-Onna, KuneKune, Kokkuri-San, Hanako-San, and many others.

Kuchisake-Onna (The Slit-Mouthed Woman is a Japanese Urban Legend who approaches children, asking them if she's pretty. Say yes or no, you're still getting killed.) was sitting on the doorstep.

"Oh, Hachi! I wasn't informed that you'd return early, what happened?" Kuchisake-Onna asked, looking up at me. I guess I must've had a pissed off expression on my face.

My look softened as I let out a breath. "Someone made my kill run off." I explain, sitting down beside her. I was like the mother of the Urban Legends here in Japan, some even call me "Mom" just to make fun of my motherly natures.

"Damn... Don't you just hate it when someone does that? Just the other day, some slit faced guy scared off my kill! I've never seen him before, but you just don't go around and scare of people's kills like that!" She began to whine.

Jinmenken (The human faced dog legend in Japan. He doesn't kill people, but he just tells them "Leave me alone" or will be rude.) walked up to us, sitting down before us. "I saw a red and black cat and dog yesterday, they seemed to be smiling a lot.." I picked him up and put him on my lap, starting to rub his belly.

"H-HEY! D-DONT! HAHAHA!! STOP IT!!" He began laughing. I smiled and put him down.

I began to think out loud for a moment..

"These newcomers.... Why are they here?" I close my eyes, trying to think.

"What are you guys going on about?" A voice spoke out.

I looked up to see a white figure sitting infront of me. "Are you not aware of these newcomers, KuneKune?" KuneKune (This Japanese Urban Legend is a pale white figure that appears to be a piece of paper being pushed by the wind like hair) nodded their head. "Yes, of course I am aware, Hachishakusama. I believe I know of where they came from." They hand me a phone. "I grabbed it from one of my victims today."

I looked at it to see a video that is titled, 'WHITE NO-FACE MAN INTO TENTACLE HENTAI TRIES TO CATCH THESE HANDS!!'

I press play. There appears to be some guy trying to fight off a pale man with no face, that same man I saw earlier. The clip ends when the man is grabbed by one of his tentacles.  "He is an American Legend, I believe he is the Leader of a group of Legends called Creepypasta." KuneKune explained as they took the device and threw it backwards.

"Ow!!" We jolted out of surprise. Soon, Teke-Teke (A Japanese Urban Legend that was split into half by a train and slices people in half with her mini scimitar) dragged herself into the yard. "What the Hell, KuneKune?!" Teke-Teke whined as she rubbed her head.

KuneKune chuckled, "I'm sorry, Teke-Teke, but you are simply too small in height to be noticed!" They joked. Teke-Teke growled and launched herself at KuneKune.

"Children, please," I appear in-between them, grabbing Teke-Teke by the wrist. "Do not start a physical confrontation. We already have enough to worry ourselves about, these newcomers will begin to sabotage our reputation if we do not act."

A red caped man appeared as I slowly placed Teke-Teke down onto the cemented ground. "You guys won't believe what just happened to me!!!" Aka Manto (A Red Caped man who appears in the last stall of the womens bathroom. He will ask you fir red or blue paper, Red = You will die covered in blood, Blue = You will be strangled to death so hard that your face/skin will turn Blue. It's best to refuse any sort of paper in order to survive.) said, his red hood covering his face. Hanako-San (Another Japanese Urban Legend that haunts the bathroom. She doesn't kill that often, she only scares elementary school girls in the Fourth stall) appeared next to him, pouting and crossing her arms. "This woman appeared out of no where!! She had a clock eye and killed my target who said they wanted the Blue Paper!! AND BLUE PAPER IS MY FAVORITE, DAMMIT!!!"

Hanako-San flailed her arms into the air. "THAT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!! I was targeting this little girl in the bathroom when this black and white clown appeared with a chainsaw!!"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "KuneKune, who are these people?" I ask.

KuneKune looked down at the phone in his hand. I thought he threw that thing, how'd he get it back? "It says here that who Hanako-San had described is named Laughing Jill, a black and white clown who claims to be an imaginary friend and play with small children before killing them with her chainsaw. The one you described, Aka, is named Clockwork. Originally, Natalie Oulette, is a woman who has a pocketwatch in her left eye and kills people with two knives."

Kuchisake-Onna stood up. "What about a guy in a white hood and a smile carved into his face?!" Kuchisake-Onna crossed her arms. "Goddamn Copycat.." She mumbled under her breath.

"Jeff The Killer, originally named Jeffrey Woods. He was driven into insanity after a fight at a party and his skin was turned pale white. He carved a smile into his face and weilds a knife."

Jinmenken perked up. "What about two black and red animals? A cat and a dog?"

KuneKune looked down at Jinmenken, softly petting his ears. "Smile Dog and Grinny Cat."

I raised an eyebrow. "And that tall man we discussed earlier?"

KuneKune looked up at me.

"The Leader...

Slenderman.."