Prologue

For years her story was told in such a happy way. Cinderella had such a cruel life and then she met the perfect Prince and it all ended happily ever after. Nearly everyone knows this tale. No-one knew what really happened. Everyone believed it and no-one even wondered if it was true. It was so perfect no-one wanted to even think of what could of actually happened.

Her tale is supposed to be the perfect fairy tale. Written by some person who somehow heard her story but thought it was too gory or horrible to be written again. So that person turned it into a tale full of flowers and happy endings. Maybe the first altered version wasn’t so bad but as time goes by people changed the story more and more. It was changed so much only little details were kept the same.

Let me tell you, that is not what happened. That is nowhere near the truth. The truth would shock you to the bone. You will never believe that fairy tale again. You will doubt every fairy tale you have ever heard and will hear the future.

Life isn’t all hearts and flowers. This is real life. Real life is filled with horrors, cruelty and broken hearts. It’s about selfish people. It’s about people so vain they drive their best friends away. They get their family killed. They scare people so much, every night their minds are filled with nightmares of those nasty things.

The part above is true. The part above explains everything about her life. The part above is her life.

And this is the real story of Cinderella.