Chapter 1

{I am Avianna and I am the only child and adoptive daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Arins I was filthy rich and spoiled. And I loved it. don't get me wrong I was not one of those 'Daddy get me another pony' type who got everything she wants but I wasn't far off ether. no. but I was the rebel drugs drinking smoking law suits I'd seen it all. it seemed as though the only thing I hadn't done was loose my virginity yes I was a proud virgin but no one knew it. well all my life changed (for the better) that one morning. But before I tell you my story maybe you should get to know me first. So lets start with the obvious I'm 5'8" have grey eyes (I really love that about myself) and long and when I say long I mean long brown hair. I ride a black motorcycle yeah I'm a girl and I ride in fact I'm better than all the boys I know who ride. I love to paint and I'm sort of a dare devil. Any way back to my life it all started not too long ago on a beautiful morning although mornings are never beautiful for me.}

"Get up honey your dad and I need to talk to you," my dear mothers voice seeps in from around the cracks in the door. I groan and burry myself further into the tangled silk sheets of my bed. Turning my head to the right I glance briefly at my phone then curse loudly. It's 9:34 in the morning and I'm suppose to meet my cousin at the mall at 10:00. I jump out of bed and slip on a white crop top. I put on a black pencil skirt and a pair of black tights and some black combat boots. I straighten my slightly wavy hair and apply some very light make up that consists of mascara and black lipstick. I'm totally going to milk this rebel look even if the black lipstick is overboard. Then I press a button and the blinds to my room go up. Except the wooden framework my room is made of windows I'm not worried about privacy though first off because there is no one here for at least five miles and second because if there was all I'd have to do is press a button and blinds would come down and no one would be able to see anything. On my way out the door I grab my favorite out of 5 leather jackets to finish off the out fit.

I walk down the spiral stairs that are in the center of my exceptionally modern mostly glass house. I make my way into the kitchen where my parents are sitting while the maids bring in the food. My dad is a tall man with eyes the color of ice and hair so blond you could almost call it white. My mom however is not so tall with long yellowish hair and brown eyes.

"And what do you think your wearing young lady?" She asks in a shrill voice.

"Uh clothes what else would I be wearing," I reply in a 'duh' tone.

"Change now you are not a stripper for gods sake so take those damn slutty clothes of and go fucking put something on that actually covers your ass and get rid of that-" my dad cuts off my mothers rant by saying,

"Language sweetie." my mother mumbles a quick sorry dear as I sit down.

"So I know you promised Natalie you would go to the mall with her so I'll keep this short. we are sending you to the best boarding school in the world."

"WHAT!! NO YOU CAN NOT BE SERIOUS! I REFUSE TO BE SHIPPED OF TO SOME COUNTRY TO A SCHOOL FULL OF ARROGANT SNOBS!!!" I yell rather loudly l

"First off sweetheart it will be several countries the school is on a boat and we have already paid for the first semester so I suggest you go pack because it starts in two days on September 1st and they leave from the south docks in town."

"Great it's on a boat one I can't even escape. and they cornered me paid for leaves in two days on boat I can't get out of this" I rant to my cousin Natalie or as I call her Nat. as we sit in the mall food court.

"You can't leave but you can always get kicked out I mean come on your already doing the rebel thing kick it up a notch and they'll have to get rid of you." She grins evilly taking the last bite of her pizza. Then it was off to shopping and taking Nat's advice to heart I bought extra outrageous things today all just for my new school.

Back at home I went to my room and began to try the stuff on. eventually coming to the disappointing conclusion that my new clothes had gone too far into outrageous and now just looked downright goth, so I called Nat up again and we decided to go shopping again the next day.

I stood there after our second shopping spree and by far the more successful one looking overly pleased with my new wardrobe I began to pack. I was aloud two suitcases and they suggested I leave one half empty and so I managed to Pack my entire closet into one and a half suitcases then sent it ahead with the butler so it would be there when I went tomorrow morning.

I had decided to take my motorcycle to the docks. The trip was short and pleasant. when I got there a few other people had already arrived based on the long term parking reserved for the students. just as I pulled my helmet off a dull silver 2014 lamborghini gallardo pulls into the spot next to mine. And I have to say that the best looking man scratch that best looking person I have ever seen in my life stepped out of that equally amazing car. He was perfectly tall with short blond hair but do to his sun gasses I couldn't see his eyes.

But something about him seemed familiar. He turned toward me and gave me a smile I nearly melted, but I knew that's what he wanted so I pretended not to see.

Second story on wattpad it's better than the first I promise even if it starts out slow so just give me a chance.

I love votes so please vote and also

comment even haters although be carful of cursing wattpad automatically reports those I don't really mind.