Chapter 2

{Avianna:Speak of the devil and he'll appear if it isn't mr fancy car himself.

Him:Oh at least let me tell my part of the story isn't that why we are all here?

Avianna:Oh come on there is not one thing you do that I don't find out about. That includes what you were doing the morning your parents told you about the school

Him:Not true what was my favorite present on my fifth birth day?

Avianna:A batman costume you wore for a month after you got it

Him:What how did you know

Avianna:Your parents were quick to bring out the baby pictures when I first met them I also know about mr cuddles the teddy bear

Him:Not so loud they'll here you but I still want the mic to tell my side of the story

Thank you

Ok hello whoever is listening to this story as you can see our dear friend Avianna has reluctantly handed the mic over to me, Thomas Green}

"Thomas Green get down here your father and I need to Speak with you" my mums voice made it's way up to my room. I cursed and pulled away from the blond I had been sleeping with. My 'bad boy' rep comes from my long list of one night stands and I'm proud of it, but of course my parents don't know, they think I'm going through some kind of a rebellious stage.
"Get up put your clothes on and get out." I told her as I pulled a bookshelf aside to reveal a Brocken window threw which one could crawl. I saw her grab her clothes and slip them on, she was cute but I must have been drunk out of
my mind last night because she is not the kind of person I would sleep with if I was sober.
"Do you want to have lunch tomorrow?" She asks. oh so she is the long term kind of girl.
"Listen in case you don't know I don't do relationships so I really don't want to see you again ever." I say. ok so maybe that was a little mean but it was true. she flips me the finger and walks out. In the meantime I put on some jeans and a random T-shirt, and make my way down stairs. My house is one of those big 'modern art' buildings it's built into the side if a cliff which is great because there are all sorts of little places I can go where no one will find me. My parents are waiting for me at the dining table, my mom is really short with long blond hair and green eyes and my dad has brown hair and light blue eyes. I on the other hand have sandy blond hair and green eyes.
"Thomas your mother and I would like to inform you that we are sending you to a boarding school on a boat that travels around the world in hopes that it will give you better appreciation for culture art music li-blah blah blah." I tuned him out my mind racing. A birding school on a boat, hum might not be too bad.
"-two days." he finally finished.
Ok so it leaves in two days.

I was exactly two days later that I went to the docks from which the boat was leaving and parked my car next to a beautiful black bike. I was about to comment on it to the owner when he took off his helmet and I realized he was she so instead I flashed her a smile. She didn't see me how did she not see me!