05

It was 7:30 pm. Jimin was sleeping, not realising that he is going to be late if he doesn't wake up anytime soon. A few minutes later a vibration from his phone woke him up. It was that childish app which reminds you to drink water and if you actually do - your digital plant grows. How cute. He saw the time. 7:36 pm. ,,Fuck, i have to get ready for the party" - the orange head hummed. He got up from his bed, making a mess around himself, accidentally kicking all of his plushies. They ended up on the floor. The boy went straight to his wardrobe, trying to figure out what to wear.
While doing that, he started digging a bit more deeply into the situation. A completely unknown, minthaired boy told Jimin to go to a stranger's house party and meet him there. And he didn't even know his name. Jimin found him attractive though. ,,I may find my first friend in this place if i go" - he thought. Being in back in reality, the kiddo finally chose an outfit. Black skinny jeans, plain white tee and a black leather jacket. His clothes smelled adorable tho. His mom did the laundry with a washing powder that is supposed to be for babies. So Jimin's clothes had a very specific, nice and soft smell.
He called a taxi and went straight to the location this random phone number sent him earlier. ,,It is probably that boy's number" - he thought.
————————————————————
Okay, guyss... I'm back after almost a year of not uploading. I decided not to upload anymore cuz honestly i think i suck at writing but im gonna try again. Be ready for the next chapter i will upload it these days. And also if you have any recommendations or things you wanna share with me - go ahead! The comments section is open! (also i changed the cover of the story)