The plan

Dinah's P.O.V

when I woke up Mani was still sleeping In my arms I kissed her softly and got up as gently as I could and went to the kitchen when I caught camren in the middle of a very heated make out session. come on dawgs I don't want to throw up before breakfast" they pulled apart chuckling and i continued "besides today's my day" I winked and Camila nodded. "I briefed Lauren on the plan so as soon as Mani Wakes up we can put this plan into action" I grinned and pulled her into a bear hug. "um hello I have a huge part in this too" Lauren pretended to be offended "oh yeah thanks lo" I hugged her and she smiled at me. when we finished breakfast around 20 minutes later Mani walked in looking as adorable as ever since she had just woke up "good morning princess" I smiled at her and she walked across to me and planted a soft chaste kiss on the lips then went and joined camren at the table. "want some coffee babe?" She nodded "so what's the plan for today ?" She asked sleepily I grinned at Camila and she winked back. it was time to put the plan into action,I was about to open my mouth when Lauren answered for me. "well Manibear Dinah has to go to work and Camz is gonna tag along so you and I are gonna go shopping" she looked at me confused but then her face lit up. "I haven't been shopping in sooo long ! okay lo count me in" "alright well me and Dinah are gonna go get dressed,you finish your breakfast then lo will take you in her car" at that I began to wonder weather getting camren involved was a good idea,since they clearly made it there mission to make sure it goes well. I didn't know whether to be relieved or slightly scared. I was snapped of my thoughts by Mila pushing me out of the kitchen and pulling me upstairs. "Choncho what are you doing" I asked her "we need to get dressed and head out,but your in cuckoo land so I'm making sure the plan goes smoothly" i couldn't help but chuckle at her. "Yes sir" I winked at her then went to get myself ready. I was looking in the mirror and trying to pick an outfit when I felt her arms rap around my waist as she pulled her lips to my ear. "I think this outfit is perfect,you look so sexy" she whispered sending shivers down my spine so I turned around to face her and my heart skipped a beat. "not looking too bad yourself kordei" I whispered then pressed my lips against hers tenderly at first but getting more hungry,biting and sucking her lip making her moan as I tasted her. until she pushed me away "Laurens waiting for me in the car,I came to say bye" she said breathlessly. "okay baby I will text you later" with that I placed a soft kiss on her cheek and she left. 

*a few hours later*

Lauren 's P.O.V

after several gruelling hours of shopping,Damn Mani can shop, we headed back to Dinah's place. when we headed in to an empty house and  Mani shouted for Dinah, as planned she wasn't around. "where did they go?" Mani asked confusd "Maybe they are still at work,why don't we head back out ? go grab some food and hit up a club or something" she smirked at my suggestion and nodded understanding what I meant.  "Laurmani is back,but wait lo I have nothing to wear" perfect. I took the dress out of the bag and threw it at her. "here go put this on" she chucked me another confused look but obliged and went to get ready. everything was going smoothly.