( CHAPTER TEN - TWO IS BETTER THAN ONE )

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

DISAPPOINTMENT was something that Logan begun to feel after Money in the Bank had officially wrapped up. From beside her, Finn was packing everyone's luggage in the back of the vehicle. The disappointment wasn't because the paper-view never lived up to her expectations, it did - exceeded every one of hers. Money in the Bank had been everything and more but now she was faced with the reality of her parents leaving again, and that never came easy.

Turning around to bring Finn her father's suitcase, she met Finn's blue eyes with a small frown on her face and he knew the struggle of saying goodbye to your parents after seeing them after so long. He hated saying goodbye to his family since they meant the world to him, it was just the natural reaction your body did when they were preparing to leave someone who had given so much during the long period of your life.

Logan watched him pack the suitcase into the back, "Are we all packed and ready?" she questioned Finn, putting her small hand on her bare hip. She decided that she would dress more comfortable tonight since her body was still throbbing from the ladder match - that - and the fact that they still had a drive to Michigan after dropping her parents off at the airport, which she was dreading. She honestly just wanted to go back to the hotel and sleep the rest of the hours off.

       "Yeah, I think so." Finn replied back before closing the trunk. He was about to turn towards her when the phone in his pocket started to go off, reaching into his pocket to see the lit up screen seeing the name, 'Becky'. He then turned towards the tired brunette beside him, whom was looking at him with a hint of curiousness in her brown eyes. "Becky's coming, probably to say goodbye before we hit the road."

This made Logan nod back at him and then turn her head towards the vehicle doors that had just been shut closed, and her mother and father were inside talking. "I just want to go with them, you know?" she spoke up but her gaze never flickered from her parents.

Finn's eyes went towards the two in the vehicle and then flickered towards the Latina beside him. "I know what ya mean." he said while looking back at the side of her face that was illuminated by the moon in the sky.

She was looking at the vehicle, seeing the outline of her mother's body. Her head was leaned against her father's shoulder for support and Logan found herself wondering just how long her mother had left. It seemed like just coming her tonight had taken a lot of energy out of her which only made her regret the decision of asking them to come see her.

"Hey loves." Becky's voice came up from behind them and a pair of arms had wrapped around her shoulders, squeezing her neck a bit which made her smile. "I wanted to see you guys before I left as well." she told them both and looked over towards Finn, who was smiling back at her.