the legend of the helments

There once was a kingdom, its name lost in time. The kingdom was at war with another kingdom, the kingdom of Jemilin, an old name known by all. General Abermil, the owner of that there ordainment of a helmet, was one of the wisest and celeverest generals the lost kingdom had and he and his men fought day and night but even with their efforts they were losing. Even in those hard times one of the brevets fool of a knight, Rawstin, would shout and boom "we can do this men! No fear ju

st courage we'll have our glory" every battle, even when his fellow men would fall he would stand tall ready to charge into battle. The king of the lost kingdom, the crazy bastard, decided to capture the powers of holy.

With this new celestial power on their side the lost kingdom started to not only push the forces out of their land but win. The lost kingdom was filled with hope from the sudden victories in battle. Gerneal abermil being the clever man he is suspected the enemy was planning something wanting to bring this to his kings attention, he went to see the king. The trusted general, for giving him this infermation, the king showed abermil his master plain and the caged being feeding him power. Seeing this the general was conflicted as he was send back to his army the new information in his hands. Consulting in the brave and trustworthy rawstin the genreal made up his mind and turned agenst his king. Alerting his men that the king was mad with power now and did something unspeakable,he was stealing powers from the gods. With this new found distaste for their king the army turned around plaining to smite their king.

Appone arriving to the castle the rebealing army fought with the many over powered gaurds. Seeing the general and his army fighting and loosing the king laughed at the over welling power that coursed through him. Unbeknownst to the king, Abermil was smart and sent some troops, lead by rawstin, around the back. Once inside the kings cambers as he gloats and laughs at the rebelling armys deaths rawstin gets his sward ready and annonces to the king his unjustices. The king was shocked but quickly took action attacking them, he killed everyone in that room but rawstin who ran at the power crazed king and with one strong swing of his sword the kings head went tumbling to the floor.