Part 9.5

Her POV

She could see that his pupils were blown. He was breathing hard. His attention was fully focused on her and she felt a thrill go through her at the knowledge. God, he made her feel so wanted with just a look. She needed to make sure he felt the same. Felt how much she wanted him. God he was beautiful. So strongly built. She needed to taste him.

Her heart pounded in her chest as he approached her. He seemed unsure of what she wanted. As soon as he was near, she reached out, needing to touch him. Her hand connected with his waist, wrapping around him as he neared her. She loved the feeling of his scales on her skin. She bit her lip and she heard him growl softly. "I make you do that?" She was confused for a second, but caught on that he meant her lip. She smiled up at him through her eyelashes, trying to act coy. "Yes, you make me want so much... my love." She giggled as he kneeled and buried his snout between her wet hair and neck. She felt his tongue licking up the water that dripped from her hair and onto her neck.

"Lucas!" He pulled away to look at her. She used this to her advantage and caught his snout between her hands. It couldn't exactly work, kissing with mouth to snout, but she gave it a try. She pressed her lips to his, right below his nose. He became rigid and pulled back with a look of surprise. She smiled up at him. "You... you want to kiss me. Like humans do? Like when they are together?" She reached for his hand, and again pressed a kiss to it. "Of course I do. That is, unless you don't like it." She didn't want to make him do something he wouldn't like. "No! I... I like it."She smiled and pressed another kiss to his palm. "Good, because I want to kiss you everywhere. You just tell me where you like and where you don't like, ok?" He nodded.

"Lucas, I want to try something." He tilted his head at her and made a noise. So FREAKING Cute. "What?" She thought of how to frame it. "I want to kiss you... touch you, how you touched me. With your mouth." To emphasize her point she reached a hand and touched her pussy. "Here". His breath seemed to catch and he kept his eyes trained on her hand covering her pussy. She bit her lip and moaned his name. "Lucas... do you want me to touch you? Do you want me to help you?"

He reached for himself then, with his free hand, and gave himself a few strokes. "Yessss..." His word was a mixture of a groan that ended as a growl.

And now for the unsexy part of figuring out logistics. She figured that it would be easier if he sat on the bed. She scooted back towards the other edge to give him room to sit. "Sit on the bed love, with you back against the wall." He immediately complied. She couldn't help but smirk at his enthusiasm. She maneuvered herself so she was sitting, leaning on her left side while leaning on his left, outstretched leg. She stretched herself out, making a big show of it, as if she'd done this before. Hoping to mask her nerves.

She found his eyes and felt reassured. He was simply watching her. Again, with that look of wonder. She smiled at him and lowered herself down. She started at his knees, the lowest she could reach. She kissed her way up one while she reached with her left hand to caress the other. She heard him take a sharp intake a breath. Without stopping her actions, she looked up and saw that he had a death grip on the sheets, and his eyes were hyper focused on her. Feeling bold, she began to lick as she got closer to his cock.

She felt his muscles tense and heard him moan. His scales didn't really taste like anything, her brain was more focused on how it felt. Again, no part of him was rigid, but licking him like this, she was aware of the many bumps of his scales. Right before she was to reach his cock, she stopped, eliciting a whine from him when she pulled away.

She turned up to look at him and gave him a smirk. She straightened up and placed her hands against his pecks. Built like a tank...

She dug her hands into his skin and used her nails to softly scratch her way down. On the way, feeling each and every indent in his skin. Every muscle and scar. She looked up at him and saw that his head was leaning back against the wall and his eyes were shut. His mouth was wide open. "Do you like this? Am I touching you right? Tell me Lucas, tell me what you need." He groaned and she heard the sheets rip. "Please... mate, please don't stop touching me. I... I need... please. Mate... don't stop... I need you." She felt pride, like before, to bring him to such a state. Unlike before though, she began to feel a twinge of sadness. He seemed so desperate. The way he clung to the sheets and the look in his eyes, as if he was afraid. But afraid of what? Of her stopping? Of doing the wrong thing?

This made her consider, he probably had never been touched like this. Mate, he kept calling her mate. She used that word, but hadn't really considered the implications. She ached to remember the sadness that had colored his eyes when she'd asked him if he was lonely. How could he not be? He would not be lonely anymore. She'd make sure.

"Lucas, mate, I need you to try and control yourself. I'm not as strong as I could be, so I need you to control how strongly you move your hips." His eyes flew open. "Yes my mate, I would never do anything to hurt you!" She reached up and caressed his cheek. "I know my love, I know."

With that, time for coherent talking was over. She once again ran her fingers down his chest, this time, also kissing her way down the center of his chest. His muscles were now contracting around her fingers and lips. His moans and groans becoming louder.

She reached his belly button and playfully dipped her tongue in. He jumped and took a large gulp of air. She looked up at him and smiled widely. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself." He looked down at her with a perplexed expression. "I think... it ticked?" There it was again, that joy mixed with sadness.

Diana placed a hand on each of his hip bones and began by kissing around his cock. His scent was strong here. Musky and male. His cock was long and white. The head was thicker than the shaft. The very tip ended in a point, and between the tip she could see his urethra. She remembered, from having held it in her hand, how soft it was. Not scaly at all, rather the skin seemed to glisten with some sort of liquid. Maybe from being inside him? The glands on the head looked blue. Pretty... All in all, he was maybe 7 inches? She couldn't wait to have him inside her.

She could feel the warmth coming off of his member. She could see his balls slightly protrude from the opening. They too were white. And they were large. When his cock wasn't out, the opening was slightly swollen, almost like a labia? She wondered if he would be sensitive here. She reached her lips and kissed the puffed up scaly skin. He growled. So, yes, sensitive.

She began by using her tongue on the space between his cock and opening, then worked her way to his balls. He tasted unlike anything she had ever tasted. She licked and kissed his shaft, working her way up higher and higher, her right hand slipped into his opening and masaged balls. The noises he was making were downright terrifying, or they might be to anyone but Diana. Growls, snarls, and moans. When she finally reached the head and opened her mouth wide to fit it inside, he howled with pleasure and bowed forward, one hand landing on the bed and the other on her back. "Mate... I'm sor... AHHH!" She didn't give him time to apologize as she began to bob up and down on his cock, with only the head fitting inside her mouth. Her right hand, no longer massaging his balls, came up to grip his shaft and stroke up and down in time with the movements of her head.

Lucas began to thrust up weakly. He was moaning obscenely, his back now arched and his head was thrown back. He was panting and she could feel his thighs trembling. "DIANA!" Her name turned into a roar as she felt him began to twitch and erupt in her mouth. Diana moved away quickly, but kept pumping him until no more seman shot from him. She heard him whimper and saw him catch himself on shaky hands to avoid collapsing altogether on the bed.

He looked up at her and she smiled at him. His hand reached for her face, his thumb wiping away the seman on her chin. She turned her face and kissed his palm. "Promise you won't be gone long? I'm not that hungry, really." Lucas leaned forward and licked her face until it was clean of his seed. He pulled away and smiled at her. "Diana, my mate. I promise that I'll never be gone long from your side as long as you want me."