Hello Friends!

One day, the students at Ever After High... wait the students were just magically ripped out of their classes. I can't tell for sure but I think they're in that locked roo- HEY! WATCH IT!

Jess: Sorry male narrator but my friends and I here are going to play a game and you're not invited.

You can't do this!

Amelia: *gags him* I think we can.

Gina: Now let's get back to the room *magics them back*

Students: *scared*

Gina: Hello friends! Me and my BFFAs have decided to play a game with you. The game is called "Truth or Dare" and I am the main one in charge here. But I'll let my friends introduce themselves first, because I'm so nice. Owl, you first.

Amelia: I am-

Cupid: Hey I know you! You're that girl who used to hate me! I still can't believe Dad sent me to that horrible place. And that skull kid attacked me for no reason. Thank gods for sun boy.

Gina: Quiet!

Cupid: I don't have to listen to you you're a little kid! I'm outta here.

Gina: Wrong. I'm in charge here and nobody leaves until I say so. Also, none of your powers work in here so don't try to use them. Otherwise... *magically puts shock anklets on them* you get the message. Deal?

Students: *nod in fear*

Gina: Good. Go on Owl.

Amelia: I am Amelia Wise, daughter of Athena. You may address me as Miss Wise or Amelia.

Gina: J-dybug?

Jess: Jess Din. Daughter of Aladdin and Jasmin. And you are not to address me as J-dybug. You will address me as Jess or All Powerful Miss Din. Are we clear?

Students: *nod*

Gina: Jess?

Jess: Yeah.

Gina: Loose the "All Powerful" part.

Jess: Fine. G?

Gina: I am Gina Lamp. I am the daughter of the Genie and you are only to address me as Gina or Miss Lamp. Now the rules. Leave a comment with a truth or a dare for these students to do. Any Ever After High students will do. You can also leave a truth or dare for the narrators but we can say no (you will still get a mention) and please please please please please keep it PG.

Apple: Um, hexcuse me? Miss Lamp? Who are you talking to?

Gina: *sigh* if you must know I'm talking to the Readers.

Maddie: Ooh I love the readers! They're always so kind and helpful... I think. I've never actually seen one.

Amelia: G we better end this chapter.

Gina: Thanks Owl. I am going to send you back but those shock anklets will stay on. Anyone who attempts to take them off-

Sparrow: *shocks himself in the head trying to rip the anklet off* oww...

Gina: I think I've made my point. Now please leave Truths and Dares in the comments but please only leave them in the most recent chapter.

Jess: We'll try to get to them ASAP.

Amelia: Bye for now friends!

Gina: *magica the students back to class*

Gina, Jess, and Amelia: BYE GUYS!!