Frames

Jungkook running his car like crazy.

After putting Maria in the car and examined the open wound on her belly, he rushed his vehicle towards his house like hyena. He was supposed to bring her to hospital but damn, that place was taking an hour or more from his current spot. Something bad could be happened if he forced himself to bring her there.

She had to be treated as soon as possible.

Luckily, the road was empty from cars so he could speed up the pace of his vehicle as fast as he wish.

He quickly opened the passenger's door and carried her bridal style to his house. The blood of her frequently dripped on the porcelain floor, and soon would be leaving a mark on it. Jungkook didn't care, he just wanted to safe her. The floor could wait for another chance to be cleaned.

His leg kicked the guest room door then he laid her on the king size bed. He ran towards his nightstand to take the first aid kid but then he realized that the bandage he had was not enough to cover her open wound.

Jungkook tried his best to stay calm or else he would ruin everything. He was thinking the best way, what else he could do to take care of her. He was living alone in this luxury house and he also didn't have female friend to ask for a help.

As he furrowed his eyebrows together really hard, he came up with an idea to call Namjoon.

He's the one that was the closest to Maria and was soon to be a doctor. He must know how to treat this kind of wound.

He took out his phone from his pocket and dialed Namjoon's contact. Not long after, Namjoon's baritone could be heard.

"Do you know what time is it?" Namjoon's voice sounded annoyed by his call, but Jungkook didn't give a shit. "Better important."

"Hyung, I need your help right now."

His voice was rather calm, but it filled with emotion for Namjoon to notice

"You good? Tell me what happen."

"I will tell you once you arrive at my home. Please hurry and bring your first aid kit."

"I don't know what happen but I'll come over within ten minutes."

With that being said, Jungkook ended the call and spun around to check on Maria's pulse to make sure it was still beating.

He decided to clean the wound while waiting for Namjoon so once he came with his kit he could treat it right away.

A wet napkin now was on his hand. He carefully wiped the blood which was still flowing from her wound. He clenched his jaw seeing her condition. How could that brat hurt her like this? Jungkook couldn't imagine what would happen if he didn't come in time.

Ten minutes passed by but it felt like forever and Namjoon hadn't come yet. Jungkook began to lose his patience because the blood still dripping and Maria became paler than ever. Her lips began to lose its color.

Then, he heard someone called his name. Jungkook ran to the door frame and found Namjoon wrinkled his forehead while taking his step closer to Jungkook.

"What the hell is going on? I see blood stain on your floor." He asked seriously and his gaze shifted to Jungkook's bloody shirt. "Did you kill someone?"

The younger said nothing but dragged Namjoon by his wrist to come in to his room.

There, Namjoon with his eyes opened wider seeing his friend laying on the bed in critical condition.

"Maria?" he jogged closer to her after giving Jungkook question look. "The hell was going on?"

He asked while taking something from his bag to stop the bleeding.