My Love

Alright, but anyone who looks at My boyfriend and doesn't see a hardworking, handsome, creative, smart, heroic, man is obviously blind and need to take a better look. He is literally the most amazing person I have ever met in my entire life.

 I've been through 17+ years of mental, and physical abuse and I swear to everything, he hugs me and every bruise just disappears. His smile puts every bad thing to rest and his eyes put the sky, earth and sea to shame. I don't know everything about him, simply because his mind is so complex that I find new little things every day. New little quirks and fidgettes, new scars and new stories. Every day with him is an absolute adventure and I couldn't be more in love.

 I could go on and on about him, I could describe in detail how his skin bends over his bones and how the freckles and spots on his shoulders bend and morph into oblong shapes. I could tell you exactly how his eyes change colours from beautiful sea foam green, to mesmerizing amber and gold. I could write about the way his hair falls perfectly in place, even when he thinks it's an absolute mess. I can picture how his smile forms on his lips, beautifully perfect in every way. I can write about how my hand fits perfectly in his, or how I can rest perfectly on his chest, letting his breathing lull me to sleep. 

Nightmares don't exist when I'm with him. They run and hide from the light beaming from him. He radiates energy and power and yet he's so caring and wonderful in so many ways. I always thought that I'd stepped out of my comfort zone the day I'd met him, but now I realize that he is my comfort zone. I feel safe in his arms. I feel like I'm floating when he has his arms around me. And I know that he and I will always stand by each other, through thick and thin. And when we fall, we can help each other back up. This... This is love, whether some disagree or not, I couldn't care less. This is the love that I found by myself. I found this warm heart to share my life with. We're on the same court, on the same team, this is my love.