Estro

Estro is my OC and does not belong in any fandom

Old Name: Fiona Ling Magest

New Name: Estro Magest

Gender/Sexuality: Gay trans male

Job/School: Collage, part time Starbucks barista

Age: 20

Height: 5'6

Family: Conner Magest (father), Linda Magest (mother), Sklar Gani (Cousin), Jane Gani (Aunt), Brendon Gani (Uncle), Mary Jang (Dating aunt)

Lover/Crush: Caleb Yunp

History/Story: Estro was known as Fiona until he realized he was transgender in middle school, only close friends knew and would call him Estro, his family was supportive but hesitantly because they were unaware of how to treat or support a trans person, it just took some research and they were able to help him mostly transition. Estro went to high school as a boy and only his close friends that stayed were aware of that, other than that, everything knew him as Estro and not Fiona.

He later got through high school successfully and discovered his passion of dance, he was always into more hip hop and b-boy, he went to a dance collage and learned basic steps off of YouTube and getting a dance instructor to help his studies at the collage. He may already be getting his exercise with dance but he does go on a jog everyday so his stamina can improve so he'll be able to last longer on dancing.

He met Caleb on the sidewalk one morning when they were both going for a jog, they awkwardly talked while Estro was trying to focus on eye contact instead of muscle contact.

The love story shall be awaited for in Caleb's chapter or a chapter dedicated to the relationship.