Caleb

Caleb is my OC and does not belong in any fandom

Name: Caleb Yunp

Gender/Sexuality: Pan cis male

Job/School: High school grad, DICK'S Sporting Goods Costumer Service Specialist

Age: 23

Height: 5'0

Family: Garret May Yunp (Grandfather), Maya Fol Yunp (Grandmother), Jo Yunp (Half Sibling)

Lover/Crush: Estro Magest

History/Story: Caleb was a very happy and active child growing up with his parents for...1 year, but his parents struggled to get along and they couldn't decide who would get Caleb, so his father left Caleb to his parents, Caleb grew up with no memory of his parents.

Jo came along when Caleb was a freshman, a man came to the front door of his grandparents house and dropped off the small 3 year old off. It took a while for Caleb to connect the pieces but he figured out that his mother had a one night stand and got pregnant, later finding the man again and giving Jo to the man, she can't handle the pressure of raising a child.

Caleb didn't go to collage, he always thought it would be more useless information he could learn off the internet, but he was wrong and ended up working at DICK'S Sporting Goods, he's a member of a gym and works out at least an hour or two a day, usually for that long because Garret and Maya pick him up before he could overwork himself.

He had met Estro on a sidewalk, both going for an early morning jog before school, work, or anything else. Estro was an awkward mess so Caleb mostly held the conversation with small talk and small questions, eventually they parted ways but would still met every now and then by coincidence. Sleeping at night must be hard when all you have in mind is a handsome guy you met randomly on the street.

Their love story shall be told next chapter.