1

August 22

First day of college

It will never occur to me as to why boys are so stupid.

I came into college wanting to explore the many new men that this campus has to offer. But why can't I get my mind off this one boy? The one who broke my heart a month ago.

"It's for the best, Laken. We're going to different colleges. We're going to be meeting new people. I don't want to worry about what you're doing on a Friday night." Blah. Blah. Blah.

Little did I know, a week after that pity speech, he would be going after my best friend. Who has a boyfriend, I might add.

The old Laken would still be sitting around thinking about the stupid boy that was the first one to break her heat.

The new Laken is going to do something about it.

After scoping the males on campus for my first couple of classes today, I have decided that there are so many different types of guys that I can't limit myself to. The jocks, nerds, journalists, pot smokers, day drinkers, and even political boys.

How am I going to know what I like if I don't try it?

So, blog, this is where you come in handy.

I have decided to make a Tinder in which the app allows me to date any guy I please. You bet I'm going to enjoy my time doing it too. During the course of my freshman year of college, I am going to be documenting this. Right on this blog.

I'm ready to make up for lost time. To show my ex that I can be spontaneous and fun. To prove him wrong.

And this is where my story begins.

Xoxo,
Laken