chapter 5

By fith hour I was a drag. I wanted to go home and sleep. I found Tyson at lunch. I sat at his table and put my head on his shoulder.

"I am so tired."I moned. 

Clara,Jaxon,and Jhonthin was there. 

"Well good afternoon to you to. We don't even get a hi." Jaxon said.

I did that sarcatsic smile and put my head back on his shoulder. I leffted my head up and stoll a few grapes off of Tyson's tray. He looked at me like really. I smilled at him. He shok his head.I slowched in my chair. I thought about Colton. I was looking sad.

"I know it's hard." Tyson said to me. 

"Yeah.It is."

At that point I wasn't shure if I liked Tyson.I was scared to like anyone. That the same thing that  happed to Colton would happen to him. I felt like crying but i pushed it away. 

You will be ok. I promise.  my wolf said.

When the school day was over, I was was walking out to Tyson and i saw him kissing anther girl. At that point I went to find jaxon or someone to take me home. I saw Jaxon in the hallway i yelled at him. He turns.

"Can you take me home?" I said as i walked up to him.

"Shur. What happeded to Tyson taking you home?"

"I don't want to talk about." 

I folloed them out to his car and got on.

I was thinking. Why did it hurt me to see him kissing anther? It's not like i like him. But i did think of him as a friend. I really didn't know what to think. When we pulled up I thakned him. I got in the house and ran up stairs and layed on my bed. 

You know you like him. My wolf said.

I didn't listen.

I rember something Colton said. "My love will never expire." 

But I felt like it had. 

I fell asleep. I deamed about that night. The night that Colton Died.