Sixteen

(Song: Elijah Blake- I just wanna)

-5 years later-

Cassandra's pov

I woke up, breathing in the scent of the cologne that my boyfriend, myles had sprayed while getting ready for work. I grumbled as I stood up from the bed, his T-shirt sticking to my body as the cold air hit it.

I walked into the kitchen where Myles sat eating some toast while having a cup of coffee. I smiled and kissed his head, his eyes looked up at me and his head nodded. I sighed Myles was never super affectionate, he stopped after a while.

He stood up kissed me on the cheek and left for work slamming the door shut behind him. I shook my head and ran a bath. I stood in the hot steamy water and laid down, playing with the bubbles and thinking about how we me.

-flashback-

Sighing in defeat tears spilled out of my eyes and stained my cheeks.

That was it...

He was gone.

Sirens flashed around me and sped to the house. Within a flash my life changed.

Again...

I stood on the side of the road and cried loudly and breathlessly, aches all over my body began occurring and soon I found myself sat on the curb, holding my body up by using a street light.

I turned my head and saw the lights drive off past me, in the car sat Harry Styles and a Niall Horan. I refrained form peeling my eyes away from the car just in case he did look back...he never did.

Tears spilled from my eyes and soon after the street fell silent, I stood up and began walking back to the apartment the drive to the party took 25 minutes, the walk home took 1 hour.

My heels were in my hand and my eyes were glued on the floor in front of me. Soon I found my body slamming into something, or someone.

I peered up and said "I'm sorry" croaking our the apology I carried on walking, the boy followed leaving his friends and walking up behind me. "Hey, are you okay pretty lady?" He cooed, pitting a finger under my chin to lift my head up. I tried to get words out instead I just wanted someone to hold me, so I crashed my arms around his body, his chin rested on my head and he held me, the cold night air touching me but feeling warmth finally made it all better.

We stood there for what seemed like forever until he said "hey lemme drive you home?" I nodded and followed him. All of his friends in the car smiled as I got into the passenger seat. I stared out of the window and the boy said "where do you live? My name is Myles by the way". I ducked a breath in and "the apartment compel the down the end of the road of the shops near the mall. My name is Cassandra" he smiled and his friends in the back piped up. "I'm Adam" a dark haired boy nodded. I smiled and then a ginger boy said "Callum" I nodded and smiled again. Then Myles began driving.

We arrived at my apartment complex and I turned to Myles and said "thank you so much" he nodded and climbed out of his car "I'll walk you to your door". I nodded and we walked up the stairs and when we finally got to my apartment he said "hey I don't know what your boyfriends done, or what anyone has done but they shouldn't treat you that way you deserve so much more, Cassandra your beautiful please see that" with that he handed me his phone number and kissed me on the cheek before stuffing his hands in his pocket and walking away.

-flashback ends-

My eyes snapped open and I stared back up at the ceiling where my mind snapped to Harry, I wonder how he was. He was still in prison he was set to get out after ten years. It had been five, I shook my head at the thought of him and carried on relaxing in my bath. I had moved out of my old apartment around a year ago and me and Myles moved in together. He could be a jackass sometimes.

I cleaned my body and washed my long hair before stepping out of the bath and wrapping a while towel around my body. The material clung around my body and I walked to the living room where I turned the television on, the news flashed on and the man began by talking about "global warming and how it affects you..." I sighed and muted the television. I began drying my body when I saw Harry's picture flash up in the screen followed by a small clip of him being released from prison.

My mouth fell open and I stared at the screen Unmuting the television really quickly.

"Harry styles released from prison after being found to have good behaviour as well as four charges dropped from him, our corresponding news editor is down there now, Ben any word from the man himself?"

"Well Chris, Mr Styles is now a free man and- wait - we can see him walking over now." The man Chris extended his Hand to Harry and harry shook it "hello man" Ben chirped to Harry. Hardy nodded and Ben said "we have one question my Styles" Harry looked at the man and said "and what would that be?" He impatiently waited "what are you going to do first?". Harry paused and looked at the camera and said "I have to find a special someone...she knows who she is". And with that he walked away and Ben and Chris finished up.

"Well more on global warming next..." I shut the televisions before I grabbed my phone and called Mrs Anderson.

"Hello ma'am, I'm just letting you know Harry is out of prison..." she didn't say anything I could just hear breathing in the distance. "Maria?" I questioned louder.

"Help.." She croaked out.

"Fuck.." I hung up and got dressed before hopping in my car and diving to her apartment. I opened the door with my spare key and found her on the couch, she looked at me, I looked at her head and saw blood from it. I Dillard for an ambulance and waited with her for an ambulance.

A/N

Hey all thank you so much for 600 reads! It means so much to me!!

I hope you guys enjoyed sixteen x