Can we get back together?

Diane's p.o.v 

Well they can never bring me down "hey girl!" "kirstin? Are you alone?" "nope I have someone else with me who wants you back!" "the blonde bitch again" "he said that if you want to be back with him he will stay in your place" "no I won't let him stay there" "but he misses his first love" "that's Alexander not me" "the one that got away from him is you" "do you still love me?" "nope not anymore" "you fell off and out of love for me?" "unfortunately yes it's your fault so I left you!" "Diane I apologise for the mistake I made" "Scott it's too late to say sorry for eighteen fucking years you cheated on me and you just decided to come back when everything is fine?" "that's the reason I made a mistake your ego!" "bitch you can do anything you want now we're free from each other" "I'm so sorry for all the trouble I have made" "it's fine but now can we have a little more moments to catch up? I've missed the old you!" "that's my girlfriend" "yeah and I'm back" after a long time to catch up with him it's time for us to go home "I gotta go home now wanna join me?" "milady I'll be glad to join you we are roommates right?" "oh yeah let's go what should we take for the ride?" "mitch got us covered since our vehicles are in the shop" he dropped us off the road and left "thanks" "no problem you're indeed important to me" "huy bawal yan ah!" "sorry kuya benok" "Diane ikaw na ba yan!" "alive and kicking kuya" "nanay ka na pala akala ko ikaw pa ang nag iisa naming baby girl bukod kay ate ice syempre" "nandito si satana tumakbo na kayo" "anak kaya ba ng kapatid mo?" "I can run daddy I just need time to do it" "for now please use my powers" "ace stay here okay!" "okay dad i will!" 

Scott's p.o.v 

We got back to each other when I said my sincere apology for the mistake I did to her Diane's a treasure and for me to keep her in the mood I have to take her out for a few days "bro who's that girl in pink contact lenses and hair? Is she your ex girlfriend?" "yeps hi Chester" "Diane is that you?" "in the flesh and you ask my features to him and my pink eyes are not contacts they're real" "oops sorry" "nah it's okay but look at my hair is it hot pink or rose?" "hot pink how'd you get that natural hair color?" "inborn my mom's hair is same color as mine also the eyes" "wow you must be a fairy princess" "yeps I am a fairy of encantasia" "and I am her fairy prince" "can we go there For daddy" "anak Di nyo na ko kailangan puntahan" "daddy enteng! Where's lola magenta?" "apo nandito lang ako si ate ice mo?" "oo nga anak nasan ba sya?" "in the shop fixing the broken cars" "subsob nanaman sa trabaho yan si benok din eh ikaw ayos lang ba lagay mo?" "I am doing well with ace my son's helping us out with our family" "at May isa ka pang bisita" "mommy faye?" "oo nga anak ako nga to" "auntie faye" "aba mga tagalupa saan kayo nanggaling? Pareho ba kayo ng akong apo na galling sa mundong ito?" "yes lola magenta but we're not different from them" "she's also a tagalupa auntie faye" "nakaka pag tagalog pala itong dati mong kasintahan Diane" "a little bit" "but we have no Filipino blood" "Alam ko na wala kayong dugong pilipino at puro kayong banyaga" "yes lola" "takbo!" "satana strikes again with itim!" "babe let's go!" "wait my powers are drained" "let's use mine!" we teleported from home to engkantasya and get my powers back "satana stop this war please were now in peace at home" "do ko kayo titigilan hanggat wala sakin ang kapangyarihan mo!" "she wants to have your powers?" "yeah this is the one that has been bugging me for ages" "Di lang ikaw ang ginugulo nya anak pati kami dito!" "kirstin the magic wand please! I need your help to beat satana" "okay I got my fairy dust and your wand" "good now let's go!" Kirstin blew her fairy dust and Diane got her sword and wand "by the power of the wand that's graced to me I am now asking you to go away!" and she faded like smoke "can we talk for a few minutes please?" "what for?" "I need ace to stay with you before i leave" "mind telling me what's this about" "I'll be back from work next week" "okay but what if I have to leave the house ace will be alone?" "yeah kirstin have his back"