my incomplete love

Hey guys,here i am writing an os.i dont know how is it. But would love to know from you guys that you liked it or not. Here i am tagging my friends. Jazz_5rock
user02696221
cutecrazed
mihu02
Mansi_SR
Love_Fate
Samapikagarg
PARIMALA020 tere comment ka wait krungi.
pratichi05
Shivika08
HumaKhan827 i am waiting sis. thesoulfulgirl

Annika's pov...
"hey, annika. Dont you know your class has changed by our ambar sir. "tia interrupted me as i step ahead to my class 11(d).
Arrrgh, should i ever confessed that how much i hate this tia. Miss chhamak challo huh..
"hii, annika.you are late this year. You have been shifted in class 11(c) with me and you know what who is our class teacher ambuj sir."mallika exclaimed.
Well, frankly speaking i have no best friend whom should i call my friend. Mallika and me. We had never good terms. But today i am surprised a bit by her behavior. Hmm, something is surely fishy.
And yes, i got 440 volt current when i entered in the class.
"what the hell".i yelled seeing the class. It was full of boys. I does not talk to boys. I dont like boys. This was my theory.
As i screamed class went silent. Boys were looking at me like i had grown horns. A boy came to me with a file.
"are you annika? "he asked.
"y.. Yes"i replied and praying from inside god please this class is not mine.
"oh so you are the 6th girl of our class. Come and sit down ambuj sir must be coming. "he said.
Yeah, that day i was feeling weird. But i didn't know that moment there i will met him.
And our first meet was like this....
"yrr, how boring class is this. I mean,i cant talk anyone here. It seems everyone is tadibaaz here. "i muttered while roaming to and fro in class in zero period. There i bumped with a guy. And his documents scattered everywhere.
"what the hell" we both yelled.
"if you girls can't walk properly then please dont walk. "he said.
"if you guys dont have eyes so please take admission in blind school. "i shouted with more power.
That day i got to know that he is shivaay. But i dont care if he is shivaay or prime minister. We fought alot of time in every little matter. Like, he complained about me to ambuj sir who is extremely dangerous that i disturbed him. Well he doesn't know that how much i am gonna disturb him now. I made a plan where he sat there i spill my water bottle. Or guess what without noticing his pant got wet. He became the head boy of the school because of his good behavior. We fought like cat and dogs. The girl who never talks boys is now become a fighter who always fought with boys. Then he proposed mallika infront of me. Till now me and mallika became best friends all thanks to ambuj sir our class teacher. I will not say that i was jealous of mallika, but it suits not well with me though mallika declined but that cheapda always tried to flirt with her.in his flirt towards mallika me and shivaay became friends.because of some projects which bind us together. I started to like his company. He is mannerful boy where i am careless girl who never knows what is she saying even. First we started to talk casually then i dont know when we started to share our every and each problem. I listened his problems and he listened my problems even he gave suggestions to me. But the thing i does not like is he proposed mallika. He flirts with her.
"why you always come between me and mallika"?he asked one day.
"because she is my best friend, and i dont want that she got trap in your stupid flirty nature. "i explained.
"ohh, i thought you are jealous. " he said making my eyes wider.
"ohh, shut up. You are not my type boy. "i scolded him.

I still remember our maths test where i was sitting with mallika and he was sitting just behind me with om.
We were solving our question  paper. When i heard him.
"sshh, annika listen. "he whispered. Ohh he is head boy who wants to do cheating.
"what? Let me do my test. "i whispered back.
"yrr, i love you." he confessed and listening this i frozed there. Is he for real?in morning he was flirting with mallika infront of me and now saying i love you to me.
"hey, answer me na. "he aagain whispered. Taking me out from my thoughts.
"shut up, and do your work.we will talk later. "i scolded and gets busy in test. Though i was doing my test but still butterflies were flying in my stomach.

"what was that? "i asked in angry tone .
"my confession"he said casually.
"you were flirting with mallika today morning itself. "i said in disbelief.
"no that was fake. Mallika ,watch me and tell me that did i ever do this to you."he said while coming close to me in reflex i went back.but he is just coming close to me.
"you never did this to me, shivaay. "mallika said.
"did i ever hold your hand like this?"he holds my hand softly.
"never"she replied. My breath became uneven in his touch. His eyes were staring me.
"did i ever told you that i fall in love with you at first sight?"he ask locking my eyes with his.
"listen,shivaay.i cant take it anymore. Annika, shivaay loves you not me. It was his plan to make you jealous. "she confessed. My eyes went wide. I nodded in disbelief. And went from there. That day i didn't say yes to him but i didn't say no to him also. He started to flirt with me. His cheesy lines and cute talks. I started to like his company more. Whole school got to know that he loves me. You know how? Just with his stare. I mean all time his eyes fixed on me. Whenever i need help shivaay was with me. I never confessed but he knew what is in my heart. I love to dance with him. Doing crazy things. Planings and plotings. And he was always with me, advised me, suggested me, showing me right path everytime.i started to hug him. I started to like our closeness. One day he was so close to me, he was coming forward and i was moving backward soon wall hit my back. He was coming closer and closer. My eyes were shut tightly.i was standing near dustbin. He came more close to me he was that much close to me that even air could not between us soon he smiled widely and went away.
Pheww, then i realised he was throwing sandwich wrapper on dustbin. "i like the effect,when i came close to you. "he smirked and went from there.
It was last day of school. I decided to confess my love to him as i cant live without him.but i got to know that he went early that day. I was sad. I tried his cell. But it was switched off. When i went to his house there i got to know that he went london. Seriously without informing me. I felt heart broken.i decided that from now i will not talk to him. Me and my family shifted in mumbai due to dad's buisness. " its been 5 years since we met. I still miss him. But he never look back and my love is still incomplete.