epilogue 1

mumma, tell me na. That how did dad proposed you?"a little child requested to his mother.
"ansh, now a days. You talk too much. Just go and get ready. "annika scolded.
A 6 years old came back to couch where his dad is working on his laptop.

"hey, champ

"hey, champ. You didnt get ready. Dont you want to go party. "asked his dad.
"dad, tell me na. How you proposed my mumma?"Little ansh asked.
"why do you want to know? "shivaay asked.
Ansh came to shivaay's ear and whispers.
"in my class, i also met a girl. She is cute, i also want to propose her. "ansh said with pout.
Shivaay nodded in his little bundle of joy's cute talks.

We came back with om-gauri's marriage. It was bliss for us. We met there again. We spend some precious time together but your mom was angry with me.
"why"?ansh asked.
Because your mumma lived here in mumbai but my buisness was setup in paris.
"uff, then she was doing good with you. How can you leave my mumma alone. You can call me before so i can take care of her. "ansh said innocently.
Shivaay chuckles at his baby's antics.
Then, one day i thought to surprise your mom. So, i wrapped up my buisness from there and came here.
Shiv's pov-
I landed mumbai. It was a month since annika was angry with me. I also cant live without her so, i made a plan to kidnap my girl with the help of my gang. I hid in annika's apartment.mallika informed me that she is going to reach in her apartment.as soon as she entered i hugged her tightly.she was going to scream but after realising that its me. She hugged me instantly. I was going to reciprocate when she backed off.my eyes ached seeing this.
"still angry"i asked.
No reply.so,i had no way. I kidnapped her.
"shivaay,i will kill you. I will not talk to you and blah-blah. "
Then i took her beach and opened her blindfold
She was dumbstruck. Because there i proposed her in different a simplest way and told her that i had moved in india. I cant live without you.

"then mumma rejected you

"then mumma rejected you. "ansh cooed.
I glared at him. He is mumma's boy.always took his mumma's side.
"of course not.she agreed. Afterall your dad is handsome hunk. " i retorted.
"no, my mom is prettiest mom. "he retort me back.
"she is my hot chic. "i muttered. I dont know when ansh heard this.he again went to his mom. Who is getting ready for the event.
"mumma, you are prettiest mumma in the world."ansh said innocently. annika smiled and kissed his cheeks.
"ofcourse,baby.my boy is also most handsome boy in the world. "she complimented her son who was thinking something.
"mumma, you know.what was dad calling you? "he said cutely.
"hmm, how could i know ansh? Mumma have so much work na. "said annika while trying to clear their messy room.
"mumma, dad was calling you 'garam murgi.'"he said. Annika's eyes widen.
"tell me again beta,what were your dad calling me. "she asked.
"garam murgi."ansh said nonchalantly. Annika's anger reached its peak.she shout "shivaaaaay. "
Shivaay ran down to her.
"what happen? "he asked confusingly.
"what you called me infront of my boy?"she asked angrily.shivaay was confused that what wrong he said to ansh then he thinks something then calls ansh to him.
"ansh, come here. "he said strictly.
"no, i am not going to come near you. You called my mumma, 'garam murgi. '"he said while hiding behind annika.
Shivaay frowns and thought that when the hell i called annika 'garam murgi. '
"now, dont you dare to scare my boy. You had surely said this. That's why he is saying."she said angrily.
I sighed.i took ansh in my lap and took out his favourite chocolate from my pocket his eyes twinkled seeing it. But i didnt give him.
"dad, give me.i am your son na."ansh said pleadingly. Well i have to confess that ansh is totally pataka like his mom.and biggest chamcha of his mom.
"first, tell me. What exactly i said. "i asked.
"you called my mumma hot chic. "he said innocently. While annika blushed.
"shivaay, you are spoiling him. Dont have you shame. How can you use these words infront of him. "she scolded me. Well after Marriage i have habit to listen her scolds.
"arree, i use correct word he made it wrong.ansh baby, then from where this garam murgi came?"i asked.
"ohh dad. You dont know hot means garam, chic means murgi. That's why it is garam murgi. Your hindi is too week. "he said dramatically. I rolled my eyes while annika laugh aloud.
He took chocolate from my hands and ran from there. Then i take a look of my wife.

 Then i take a look of my wife

Who is looking hot. I grabbed her waist and pull her into me.
"shivaay, what are you doing. Ansh is in the house. "she breathed.
"after party, i need appointment of my wife. "i smirked. she blushed.
"oh, so tonight i and shivi going to sleep in mallika's house. "ansh's voice came. We part our ways.
"you are making our children cheapda too. "she glared me.
"uff, my children is not cheapde, they are intelligent that's why in morning shivi went to om's house and in night we will have full privacy. "i winked and ruffled ansh's hair forgetting that now he is going to cry atleast one hour.