Chapter 7

Your POV

You watched from your bedroom window as Skull discovered the passage down to the ravine. You turned back towards your desk, and not a minute later, your door opens, and someone steps inside, closing the door back. You turn towards the figure as they go to sit on your bed.

"So, What do you think of the new kid?" Ray asks, fiddling with the comforter.

Your room was pretty simple; dark aqua walls, grey carpet, full-sized bed. Knick-knacks sat on wood shelves built into the walls, bookshelves filled with school books and for leisurely reading. The view you got from your desk was of the back yard, and parts of the ravine. It was a beautiful sight. You sighed, and shook your head, sliding down to the floor. 

"I don't know. It's too early to make a judgement." You replied, looking at the ceiling. You heard a chuckle come from him.

"You sound just like dad, ___." He reaches for my cup of coffee on the nightstand, taking a drink before putting it back.

"Well, that's because it's true. What did you originally come in here for?" You inquire, sitting up.

"Luna wanted me to check on you. She's worried about you and the decision you made. I just wanted to reassure her." He grins, getting up and heading to the door, leaning on the frame.
"I'll let you get back to your school work."

"Thanks. Tell her I'm okay, and give her a hug for me." You say, getting up and hugging him before heading back to your desk.

"Will do."

And with that, you were back looking out the window, hoping he wouldn't be there so you could go calm down. There was just something about him that made you just want to ..... ravish him. And it scared you. You would never tell anybody that though. 

You looked over at your closet, and decided that going for a swim might just help you clear your mind. You changed into a loose pair of shorts and a shirt, sneaking out of your room and heading out back.