𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰 🌸

You and Jahseh really haven't been talking that much, you never really understood the type of person he was until you guys started talking. He would always take you out and buy you expensive things, but he hasn't been paying you any attention lately and it's been getting to you. "Hey baby" he says taking off his shoes and putting them by the door, you look at him and give him a blank stare and continue texting on your phone he approaches you and snatches your phone "I SAID hi" he said with aggression in his voice "vete a la mierda" you say getting up and grabbing your phone from out of his hands, out of no where he pushes you against the wall and wraps his tattooed hand around your throat "stop playing with me little girl" he whispers into your ear sending chills down your spine. You was left shook by what just happened so you just sat on the couch and turned on the tv, he then comes and lays on your lap you start to play in his black hair he closes his eyes and you look down and smile at him. You stop and his eyes open up quickly "why you stop for?" He says lowly, he sits up and pushed your hair back and sucks on your neck "Jahseh stop" you whimper trying to push him off of you, but it didn't work he was hardheaded he then pulled on your tank top sucking on your nipple you grip his hair by then lust completely taken over "do it he growled" ripping off your leggings now you're completely nude in front of Jahseh, you get on top of him and slowly inch yourself once he was inside you cried out with every thrust he took you grab onto his neck but he pins your arms and drills you "YES IM SORRY IM SORRY!" you cry out while you shake you feel something drip down your leg it's a creamy substance "you made a mess little girl, clean this shit up" he says firmly grabbing a fist full of your hair you he then spits in your mouth and you swallow like you're told to. Just say that you couldn't walk for a week.