1

My parents have never been loving people they made me so they would have an heir to pass on their duties. My mom has no family and my dad has a mom who is slowly dying as we speak. The great queen will surely pass and my parents will take over a rule. For now they wait and continue to live there lives justly and emotionlessly. My mother never loved My father it was a arranged marriage she was forced into it and she did everything she was asked of produce an heir and stand by your husband. Now she simply is there she's done fulfilling all her duties till my grandmother dies. After she passes my mother and father will be king and queen Gaining new duties and responsibilities to run a kingdom why as will I when my parents pass. Until then my parents main job is to make sure I am studying, training, preparing for my rule one day learning everything Incase my parents are killed or murder  or become gravely Ill. There must always be an heir to take over the Dillon's rule and secure my royal blood line. I am seventeen meaning I am of age to produce a heir. To my parents it was a duty a job a responsibility to me it's so much more than that it's producing another life something i must love and care for I know it seems strange a boy who grew up without much love and affection how can he even begin to comprehend caring and loving for another and the fact is I can't. I've never been loved by anyone aside from my mother, my father only cares about how well I do as a king not about my well being. But I can't create a child with some random girl forced into a arraigned marriage to the prince of opia. I CAN'T and I WON'T.