Mark

Mark is a boy who really can't stand quite, he always going around, wandering and got a new experience is what he up to. Eventhough sometime his act can be over, but he always got and learn about a new experience by it.

     He has a nice smile and that's how people on the town knew him. He didn't really into fashion, of course. Just wear a simple clothes, he can go anywhere he go.

    He hate to being bored, that's why he always wandering around eventhough he don't know where he wanna go. He can be a friendly person, yet he can be tempramental person. If he really bored, he can changed himself drastically from "comfortable person" become a "easily annoyed person".

     Right now he so bored, and for the first time he really don't know what to do, he bored wandering around, but he bored if he stay silent. He didn't know how to solve his problem by it, but he keep searching about the solution. He try to make his hair gone, which mean he bald, but he still didn't feel any new experience by it. He still bored and feel so annoyed about it, he try to wandering to a new place, but he still bored. "Nothing new." He said to himself and locked himself on his own house again.

     At the last, he finally gave up. He finally stay silent, and just stare at his own reflection and do nothing. He ask himself what went wrong, what is the things that make he feels so bored as hell. And suddenly he think he found the problematic of him, he really not so often talking to people lately. So he try to talk more with his family, his friend, his special. Sure as hell it works!!, he feel so relieved he found the problem, but after he get rid of it. He got a new problem, for some reason his town got isolated. He can't go anywhere, he can't contact his relation. He now isolated.