Salvation (Trevor Moran Fanfiction)

So, this story sucks i'm sorry but anyways this story contains Cussing that's all, so if you don't like that please exit this story. but enjoy!

CHAPTER ONE

"Vanessa hurry up!" my mom yelled, i quickly put on some clothes and ran downstairs with my suitcase and stuff ready to go to Los Angeles for the summer. I tripped on the stairs and my mom sighed, "Be careful, hun." i nodded, and laughed it out. God, i'm so clumsy i thought to myself.

I texted Connor, if you did not know we're siblings.

To: condabon

From: Vanessa

I'm on my way to my flight!

i waited for Connor's text message, my mom got in her car and i put my stuff in the backseat. "Ready sweetheart?" my mom asked, i nodded. My phone buzzed and i got a text message from connor, my mom drove the car to the airport.

From: condabon

To: Vanessa

Enjoy the flight, we'll pick you up when you get there. x :)

I texted back, "okay." and looked out the window seeing that i'm already there at the airport, i get my stuff and hug my mother who's crying, "Mom, i'm not gonna be gone forever i'm only 15." she nods and pull me in a hug and hug her back while smiling. "I love you sweetie!" she waved, i waved at her "I love you too mommy!" yes, i still call her mommy or mom. i sat on one of the chairs and waited for my flight to be called. "Flight 104 now boarding to Los Angeles." i got up, giving the flight lady my ticket and left. i sat on my spot, and see like two giggly girls who look possibly fake as hell and i facepalmed myself as they sit next to me. Great.

I just gave her a smile, and they smiled back as i put in my earphones the girl tapped me, "Yes?" i asked. "Uh, is there free wifi?" i got out my phone, seeing that there's a wifi connection and i pressed on it. "Yep." i nodded my head and went on twitter, The two girls nodded and went on some fashion blogs. I blasted Bang Bang by Jessie J, Nicki, Ariana that song is sick though. I felt a tap again, i stopped my music player and looked over, "Yes?" the other girl with a annoyed face and took my earphones. "Give it back to me, please?" i asked. "I want to borrow them." she said. "You need to ask me not yank it away." i said. "Well-" the brunette said, i cut her off. "Excuse me but i can't deal with a bitchy mood, okay?" i yanked my earphones and gave them a glare, the flight attendant called out, "Now landing to Los Angeles." I got my suitcases, my everything and made sure i can "accidently" hit that girl with my earphones and walked off to the Los Angeles airport, seeing Connor and Trevor, Kian I walked up to them, tapping Connor's shoulder. "Connorr-" out of nowhere Jc, Ricky hugged me so did Trevor and Kian also Sam. Alright, guys i know you missed me but you're hugging me too tight." they pulled away, and repiled with mumbled sorry's and i laughed, that two fake girls came out and i groaned they turned to walk over to me, "What the hell is your problem?" they asked. "My problem? My problem is you two are being little bitches while i'm trying to listen to my music." they tried to look all sexy for Connor, "Do you know this young lady?" Connor nodded, "Well, she hit me with her earphones." we all started arguing to Connor, "Okay, enough now you two go somewhere else because i'm not gonna date you anyways. plus you took her earphones away." i muttered a "Thank you" while walking with the guys, i flipped the girls off.

CHAPTER TWO

I got in the backseat with Trevor and Sam, Ricky and Connor in the front while Kian and JC in the other car driving to taco bell. I saw Ricky plugged in the IPhone to the aux, "Put on Fancy by Iggy please?" i pouted, while Trevor does too, we aren't actually friends, but i'd love to get to know him more actually. "Alright, i will." Ricky answered, Trevor and I gave each other high fives while Connor just laughed. "FIRST THINGS FIRST IM THE REALEST." i said, while we sang half of the song we were at the house. Trevor and I got out first, i ran to the O2l house and pulled the doorknob, "Nessa, that door is closed." Connor said, "I know." i said, He opened up the door and let us inside, "First, i'm gonna show you your room then you can do whatever." Connor said, I nodded and followed him upstairs to my room, "It's right between Kian's and Sam's, don't be loud they're grumpy during the morning." He said, i just laughed and went downstairs and ran to the kitchen, Trevor walked up to me and i looked up then smiled, "How can i help you?" i asked, "I wanted to know if we can hang out and get to know each other yeah?" i nodded, and grabbed my penny board while he does also. "Connor i'll be back, i'm going out for a while with Trevor!" i yelled, then Trevor walked out and i closed the door. "So, shall we learn?" he asked, breaking the silence, I nodded. "So, what's your favorite youtubers?" he asked. "Uh, a lot. Zoella, Caspar, Joey, a lot." i answered. He laughed, "Favorite thing to do?" i asked, "Sing or dance obviously." he answered. We walked down to a apartment, "Where are we going?" i asked. "Jenn, Andrea's apartment." I nodded, "You know, i love Andrea and Jenn too." i said, "They're pretty fun and funny actually." he smiled at me. He knocked on the door, "Hold on!" Jenn's voice called, "I'll get it, you're so lazy." Andrea said, Jenn laughed. Andrea opened the door and greeted Trevor with a hug, "This is Vanessa, she just got here." Andrea nodded and pulled me in a hug, "Welcome to Los Angeles." she said, i laughed. "Are you tired from all the flight?" Jenn asked, I sat on the couch and nodded my head 'yes', "I sat by the girls who were bitches actually." i said, Jenn laughed and i explained the story we both bursted out laughing, "You seem so nice, you should like become a youtuber." Andrea said, "Really?" i asked. "Have you ever thought becoming one?" Jenn asked, "I have once, people doing such cool things out there." i said, They both nodded. Trevor cleared his throat, we turned to look at him, "Yes?" i said. "It's 5 pm, we should go home now." i sighed, i loved the girls but i hugged them and said my goodbye's, we walked back home. "So, have fun?" he asked, I nodded my head yes and smiled. "So, i have to go since it's late." Trevor said, while we finally reached the house. "Bye trevor." i waved, while he waved back and he walked, I opened the front door to Sam jumping out, Camera's being seen, and i literally screamed. "Shit sam!" i yelled, and sighed seeing Jc filming it. "We got ya." Kian said at the kitchen, eating a taco. I groaned and flicked Sam's head and Jc laughed. "Where's Connor?" i asked, "He left to film a video with Lily." Kian answered. "You mean Lilly Singh?" i asked. They all nodded their heads, i jumped up and down, "I wanted to meet her so badly." i said. "But, i'm gonna go to bed goodnight." they said their goodnight's and i walk upstairs, changing into pajamas and laying onto my bed, sleeping away.