Chapter One - How she came to know

Caution - This is a pure fantasy book, so if you don't like fantasy...DO NOT READ!

Third Person POV

"Your Highness, you have been blessed with a daughter. But she will be given to you after further treatment.

-A few minutes later-

"Your Highness... Your daughter is an elemental witch. She will have to control her powers through her emotions or the results will be disastrous. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

"And that's how I came to know that you're an elemental witch!"

"But Mom, is it true, that if I can't control my emotions, everybody shall die?"

"Yes, But also No. You should be able to control your powers and unleash it within you."

And that's how Princess Camila Rosette of Rosalia came to know that she was no ordinary girl.

-Present Time-

"Bye Mom! I'm off to school!"

"Don't forget to control and hide your powers and elemental mark!"

-At school-

"Umm... May I know where class 243 is?"

"Oh, Its near the library! Besides, I have that class too! Follow me!"

"Ok!"

"I'm Diana, Diana Grace!"

"Camila. Nice to meet you!"

After class ; Recess

"Oh look Talia! If it isn't the loser! WITH ANOTHER LOSER!"

"Yeah Ashley! Look at how dirty they are!"

"-Whisper- Avoid them! They're Talia and Ashley! They're mean, rich and snobby brats. Ashley even has a Rosette Company Handbag!"

"Seriously?! She...RICH?! That Rosette handbag is a FAKE!"

"Ugh?! HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?!"

"That's because I'm Camila Rosette! Daughter of Cristine Rosette. So, I would know."

"S-So, Y-You're P-Princess C-C-Camila?! OMG! H-Hehe, T-Talia...Lets go..."

"C-Coming, A-Ashley..."

"HAHA! Look at them run away...SCUMBAGS!"

"You never told me that you're a princess."

"Yeah... i'm sorry. Anyways, let's get back to class!"

"Ok!"

That's it for now! Hope you liked the story! 

Vote, Comment and Share!