Chapter 2 - Meet Darkalia

Third Person POV

Diana and Camila spent their day at school and went back home. As usual Camila went to practice her elemental powers. She would always practice in the backyard, where she found a lot of space and peace. She would also magic up a little protection wall so the powers wouldn't destroy anything.

As Camila was practicing her power of light, she saw a dark cloud rising in the sky. Her green eyes shimmering as her face was with shock. Camila ran of to her Parents to complain about the cloud. As she ran across the main hall something horrid happened...

The main door opened and in came a figure of darkness. Her dark hair was flowing with dark magic and she was wearing a dark purple-black outfit. 

"Well, Well, Well... If it isn't Cristine and William, my dear friends. How long indeed it has been! Such a pity, that all of you will have to die..."

"Mom, W-Who is s-she...?"

"Oh, mind my manners... I'm Aaliyah, now known as Darkalia. I was your peasant, naive parents' friend. Until, they betrayed me. You must be their daughter, Princess Camila Rosette of Rosalia. Pity, that you don't have any powers and will have to die with your traitor parents!"

"Aaliyah, WHAT HAS GONE IN TO YOU?!"

"Oh, dear, dear Cristine... Nothing's wrong with me... The only thing you did was... Betray me. You replaced me. With Brianna and her filthy husband."

"That was a misunderstanding! You got mad and left! It wasn't our fault!"

"Your fault or not! YOU'LL HAVE TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!"

-Meanwhile with Camila and her Father-

" -Whisper- Camila, you'll have to leave now. If you don't then you'll be squandered. You're our only hope. Leave Rosalia and assume a different name. And later, save us from Darkalia."

"But Dad, where will I go?"

"You'll have to find a place to live in, safe from Darkalia. Here, take the scepter of magic. The most powerful source of Magic is with you. While your gone, make sure to hide your powers, the scepter and the elemental mark. May God be with you, Sweetheart."

"Thanks Dad. I'll come back to save. Stay safe. I only hope Darkalia doesn't do anything bad to you."

"Now run-"

"WHERE IS CAMILA?!"

"NOW!"

Camila jumped off her palace window, landing on the ground, safely. She ran to the stables and took Sophie, her Pony, out of her stable-house. She climbed up on the pony and escaped into the darkness...Never to be seen by Darkalia... In a long...LONG time.

That's it for now! Hope you enjoyed!