1.5

❝ Before I tell you how
The road ends,
Let me first tell you about
Our journey. ❞

 ❞

He gave me his signature sweet smile as he walked up to me. Byounggon and Seunghun was trailing behind him silently. I smiled at him as he gave me a quick hug. It has been two days since Hyunsuk and I started dating, and word has already spread all over the school. It somehow surprised me because no one has yet to play pranks to me nor bully me because of my relationship with him. I gotta admit, this boy is really popular with girls—especially since his personality is so outgoing and cheerful. But I guess the girls in this school are pretty mature, and accepted things here nicely and with positive vibes.

"So are you joining the camp?" Hyunsuk asked me. "It'll be fun!"

"What camp?" Nari who was beside me asked.

"Wow, you really don't pay attention to what your teacher says in front, don't you?" Seunghun shook his head in disappointment.

"What did you just say you bastard—"

"No fighting please." Byounggon interrupted as he took a deep sigh. "Isn't it there a day where you two don't fight?"

"No." Nari and Seunghun chorused. They gave each other a glare before Nari turned to me.

"Is this about the recreational camp?"

"Yep." Byounggon answered. "Please come, Nari!"

"Isn't everyone coming?" Seunghun asked like it was common sense.

"Anyone can choose if they want to come or not." Nari said as she gave Seunghun a disappointed look. "Seems like someone else here doesn't listen to their teacher too."

"What—"

"Okay." Hyunsuk interrupted before things could get worse between the two. He turned to me. "You're coming, right?"

"I don't know," I shrugged. "I'm not into outdoor stuff."

"Aw, come on!" Hyunsuk exclaimed. "It will be very fun!"

I thought about it for a moment. "Outdoors is really not my kind of fun, you know."

Hyunsuk held both of my hands and gave me a pout.

"Please? Just this once?"

I looked at his sparkling brown eyes that gave me a look of eagerness. His face looked like he would cry any moment, like a cat that had just lost his owner.

"I want to be with you!" He exclaimed.

"Don't try to flatter me with those words, Hyunsuk." I said.

"But it's true!"

I sighed. "Fine, I'll go. Just this once. You know how much I hate the outdoors."