Cupid Doesn't Shoot The Arrow

Oliver Queen-

Oliver shot an arrow and it pierced a guys neck and he flew back against the wall.

"Where is this truck heading?" Oliver hissed through his earphone. The night was quick and Oliver flew down the street in his suit heading for some unknown place.

"That's what I'm trying to find out!" Felicity replied through the head phone.

Felicity Smoak-

Felicity typed away on her computer trying to trace the tracker on the truck.

"It-What? I lost it!" she growled through the ear piece. Felicity's heart raced as she tried to pick up the truck's tracer.

Oliver Queen-

Oliver rolled his eyes angrily,"A truck doesn't disappear Felicity!" he growled. He turned a sharp corner and went head first into a metal fence. The bike flipped ontop of him and he groaned in pain.

"What was that?" Felicity asked.

Oliver ignored her and picked the bike up off of him. He got onto it, his knee throbbing. He instantly was back on the road.

"I'm fine." he reassured her,"Now where's the truck?" he asked again.

The night sky was black and full of stars that sparked above head.

"I-I found it! it's heading down South Street and it turned on Sount Point."

Oliver instantly swirved down an alley and looked at the green sighn that read South Point.

"That was easy." he murmmered to himself. He flew down the dark empty road and screamed as he hit a white truck and was flung off his bike. He crashed into several boxes and full garbage bags.

"Oliver! Oliver?!" Felicity yelled through the ear piece. Oliver blacked out and layed his head against a garbage bag.