Chapter 1

"Haz?" I heard her call.

I popped into the living room.

"Yes, love?" I looked at her and I see her with running make-up and two bags full of her thing, I asume, in her hands.

"I can't take it any longer." Her voice cracks. 

"What do you mean?" My voice cracks.

"Everything. They hate me, Haz. I can't take it any longer!" She cries.

"Baby don't-"

"I'm done, Harry. I'm sorry." She whispers.

"Can we at least still be friends?" I ask.

She looks over her shoulder.

"Yes." She says. She turns her head towards the door and left. 

With no goodbye.

H A R R Y

*Few monthes later*

"So who is taken?" The blonde interviewer asked.

Liam, Zayn, and Louis rose their hands. Me and Niall just stayed the same. I stared down at my lap biting my lip.

"Oh thats right! Harry, I completely forgot that you and Rose ended things. Are you guys still friends, or..?" i looked up,

"Yeah, we're still good friends, I mean, she was here for me way before the fame and stuff." I say. She nodded.

"How does it feel?" Well bitch how do you think?

"Losing her? Worst feeling ever." I say.

"How so?" She asked.

"Well, like I just said, she is still my friend, but not being able to hold her hand, cuddle with her, kiss her, and just be with her, is hard for me. She was my best friend and lover all rolled up into one. But I am just happy that I can still do the things we use to do years ago, again." I say. Liam rubbed my back as he could see I was getting to my breaking point.

"Well I'm deeply sadden to hear that. I'm very much sorry. Any-who, that's all the time we have for today. I'm Karen, and I'll see you all tomorrow with Miley Cyrus and Hunter Hayes. Goodbye!" A noise went off and she got up from her chair, handing her mic to a random guy.

We all get up and shake hands with her and then we're rushed off to a photoshoot with the brunette girl that I had lost, lingering in my mind.

**********

I waked in my flat and saw Rose on the couch eatting an apple.

She looked up at me and smiled,

"You lied! You said it was only gonna be 3 hours! Not 4!" She laughed. I smiled down at her.

"I know, I'm sorry babe." I tell her.

I set my keys in the bowl by the door and hang up my jacket. I took my shoes off and walk over and sit down next to Rose.

"When does your interview air?" She asked.

"Next week." I bit my lip. She nodded.

"How was the photo shoot?" She turned her head to me.

I went on explaining how we all were using rope and stuff, and how Zayn got all of us tied up and we had to use someones pocket knife to get us out. She threw her head back in laughter showing her dimples. She came back up and looked at me.

"Seriously?" She smiled. I smiled back and nodded.

"Yeah, and it was really tight. Not fun." She laughed a bit more and turned her attention back to the TV.

"Ooh! Wedding crashers is on!" She changed the channel and set the remote down.

The whole time she was laughing and smiling while I was just staring at her laughing admiring how beautiful she was.

I kept wondering to myself.

How did I ever loose her?