Prolouge.

I was never a normal girl, I hated my dad, I loved my mom, but she would get on my bad side sometimes. I hated school, My teachers were dicks. Every time I was late on a Report or something, and I had to get it done, and I didn't, my teachers would say the same damn thing, over and over, "Your time is up, Miss. Ouellette." That always drove my crazy. I had no friends, everyone in school always hated me, I don't know why, but they did, and I'm glad. I do have friends now, as such as, Jane, Sally, Nina, Jen, Jana, Willow, Alice, Arryanna, etc. I was never a happy, cheerful, hopeful little girl, I always had disbelief, especially in my father, teachers, and everyone else around me. I always hated life, I could never smile, I always had a straight face, even when a joke was told, I always had this non-existing look in my face, and I would always stare off in space. I had never came to be happy, not once that I remember, I did show emotion, but not happiness. I always would show, Sadness, Anger, or even Surprise, but no matter how hard I tried, I could never smile. That is, Until I met the Creepypasta's. I love them like my own family, and they could never be the better friends/family. They are the perfect family/friends for me, and I wouldn't change a thing about them. Now Arryanna you don't know about, but she is the best singer, and the greatest best friend in the whole world! Me and her are so alike that it's.....well...it's creepy. But it's a good creepy....not bad. I'm so glad that I have met the Creepypasta's, but.........there is this one guy.....His name is Toby Rogers, other wise known as Ticci Toby.......I-I think that he's.....really cute, also sweet, and kind. He's always been a sweetheart to me, and I love his energetic style, and I can never catch up to him, and he always calls me "Clocky." But I don't mind, it's just when he's angry, or sad, I try not to go near him, or else he'll yell at me and call me by my real name,"Natalie" ugh, I hate my name. But Ticci is always nice to me other than that, and he does occasionally forget that he yelled at me. But he's kind of, protective about me, he'll get mad when other guys flirt with me, Jane thinks that it's because he likes me, Sally thinks that he likes me as well, but Arrys answer was HILARIOUS, after Jane and Sally had told me their thoughts, Arry said,"Maybe because he doesn't like the other guys, because they're flirting with you, and he wants them to be flirting with him." Jane, Sally, and I have never laughed so hard in our life, or after-life, in Sally's case. Well now it's time for chapter 1 & I must send you. Or else Kitty will be mad. *Looks up* *I wave* *Waves back*