Chapter 1 "Arry's old friend."

I woke up early to hear the sounds of.......Jeff and Slender arguing,"WHY YOU LITTLE!!!!! GET BACK HERE!!!" "NO WAY NO-FACE!!!!" Jeff and Slender yelled at each other,"JEFF SIT THE FUCK DOWN." Jane yelled at Jeff,"SHUT UP!!" Jeff yelled at her,*Smash/crash* I ran downstairs to see Arry, had thrown a vase, at Jeff and he was now stuck up on the wall,"JANE SAID. "SIT THE FUCK DOWN." AND NOW IM SAYING, SHUT THE FUCK UP, CALM THE FUCK DOWN, AND LISTEN TO SLENDER." Arry looked at Jeff, dead in the eyes, gave him her death eyes, and Jeff started to black out,"NOW HAVE YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON?!?!?!" Arry yelled at Jeff,"Y......Y....ye.....yes." Jeff sputtered out, Then Arry blinked, and broke the contact,"Good..." Arry said,"What was that for?" I asked her, Arry looked at me,"Having a bad day, that's all." She said, then she ran upstairs, but she dropped her phone, I picked it up, and saw the contact name, Mark, I sighed, and unlocked her phone, to see what he texted her,'Hey Arry, it's me, I don't know if you remember me, but.......I just wanted you to know, that I haven't forgotten about my best friend.......well bye.....I know you won't reply.' I typed and sent him a message,'Hello this is Arry's best friend, Natalie,*shudders* I'm sorry but.....Arry is not capable to talk right now, but I'll let her know that you messaged her.' A few moments later Arry's phone rang, Mark was calling, I answered,"Hello." I said,"WHERE IS ARRY?!?!" Mark said worried,"Don't worry, Mark." I said,"How do you know my name?" Mark asked,"Arry talks about you 24/7." I said, loud enough for Arry to hear upstairs,"shit." I heard her mumble, then I saw walk down,"Cl-*clears throat* Natalie....." I looked at Arry,"Yes." I said,"Hang up the phone, and give it back to me." She said,"ARRY......ARRY IS THAT YOU?!?!?!?!" Mark asked, Arry snatched her phone away from me, and put it to her ear,"Hey Mark,*moves hair from her face, and puts it behind her ear.* It's been, How long now?" Arry asked Mark,"It's been 2 years, and a couple months, now." Mark said,"Oh, yeah." Arry said,"Anyway congrats on 3 million subscribers, and..........two year anniversary of your channel." "Thanks Arry." Mark said,"Umm.....how's the guys?" Arry said, sniffling and her eyes filling up with tears,"They are great....except we all miss you." Mark said,"I miss you guys too." Arry said, wiping tears away,"Hey don't cry, Bob and Wade are here, wanna say hi?" Mark asked,"Yeah." Arry said happily,"HEY ARRY!!" Bob and Wade said together,"Hey bob, wade. Congrats on the wedding Bobby boy." Arry said, tears streaming down her face, as she walked upstairs.

*Arry's P.O.V*

"Thanks Arry." "You're welcome." "Hey Arry?" "Yeah wade?" "Why did you leave us?" "I don't know why, wade. But if it makes any difference, I still wish I was with you guys." "Aww that's sweet Arry." "Thanks bob." "*sniffles* *coughs* *clears throat*" "Mark you ok?" "No......I'm not...Arry." "W-why, I'm talking to you." "Arry......that's not it......can I see you? No, I can't." "Mark...." "Arry...." "Meet me at our old campsite, and bring bob and wade." "When." "Around 8:00 tonight, alright Mark." "Got it, Arry." "I can't wait to see you." "Me neither, Mark. Me neither." *hangs up the phone* *curls up in the corner, and puts knees to face, and starts to cry.*