Notice me senpai

Mitch POV

Mitch: I want to know what it's like to be with a guy...

Jerome: Me too.

Did he really say that? or was I imagining?

Jerome: Do you wanna um try?

Jerome stood up and took off of his shirt showing his abbs. And started to lean over me.

I lay on the couch wondering

Mitch: How? I mean like what do we do?

Jerome: I've had some experience. Just lay back.

I settle down and got comfortable on the couch. He pressed his lips into mine. The energy as he begged for entrance.

As I let him in he dominates my mouth. Every inch he swirled his tongue. He starts to move down to the sweet spot on my neck.

Never stop. I thought. Never. I moan in pleasure as my member grows.

Jerome: Are you ready?

I raise my eyebrows. He removes his pants and boxers. The smell was of sex.

He started pulling my sweat pants off as he saw I wasn't wearing any boxers.

Jerome: Were you expecting me?

He laughs as I all naked grow a worried expression. I have never done this.

Mitch: I don't know biggums.

I guess the word biggums triggered something in him because his member sprung out.

Jerome: You're ready!

He lays me back as he slowly lays angel kisses all around my waist. He makes
his way down.

Mitch: I'm going to shove it down your throat *moans*

Jerome: No need to.

Jerome took my member so deep as I throat sexed him. *Moan*

Mitch: IM GONNA!!

Jerome: Just let it.

A rush of my liquid enters his mouth. As he started bobbing faster. As he did this he entered his tongue itno my pink virgin hole.

Jerome: Your so tight. I'm gonna change that.

He said it with a smirk. Then slowly he started sticking his whole tongue into the pink hole.

*moans* Yes!! I thought harder faster wetter.

Mitch: IM READY I WANT YOU INSIDE ME!!!

He lays on me member toughing member. I could feel us pulsating in rhythm.

He sticks two fingers and starts moving in a circular motion. That earned a moan.

My member was growing. I thought it was going to explode