D.A.D:

Hello. I'm Bri and Alex's dad. My names Jona Selle. I'm 45 years old and I'm the Beta of my pack. I wish i could see my kids grow up but i'm always out on pack duty laeving my kids with my best friend, the alpha. Gotta run. Bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Brielle's POV~~

I stretched www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=13008... looked at the time chuckling. It was 10AM on saturday. I groaned and stood up stretching listening to my bones and joints pop I looked around to see my twin asleep on the floor when my phone rang.

"Hello" I said with my morning voice.

"Hey Honey." My dads voice rung through the phone. My eyes widened.

"Daddy! When are you coming home?" I said excited until i heard him sigh.

"Honey, I'm not coming home." I nearly broke down crying.

"I found your mother. She's the alpha of the RaidStar pack. I'm an alpha again." He mumbled through the phone. My brother snapped up and took the phone talking to my dad as his words ran through my head 'not coming home' ' found your mother ' 'Alpha again'. What did he mean by 'again'. I sighed and went to my bathroom getting in the shower. I turned the temperature to hot and began to scrub my body. When i got out i towel dried my hair and slid on my clothes www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=13009... I put my snake bites in and ran a brush through my hair after putting my shoes on. I went down stairs and saw Alpha Dad. I ran to him with tears in my eyes hugging him as the other alpha, Tanner, I think backed up.

"A-Alpha D-Dad?" I sobbed. He rubbed my back.

"Yes Bri-Bri?" He mumbled.

"D-Dad F-Found Mum. H-Hes a-a-an a-alpha n-now." I sobbed making his shirt wet. Alpha jax hugged me then growled.

"It'll be alright Bri." He said pulling me along with him. I wasn't watching where he was leading me.

"Yes dad?" I heard Luke growl to his dad. I looked up to see him in a chair with a sheet draped across his lap. Oh god.

"I want you to hang out, as you teens call it, with Brielle. Her father left the pack." He said taking in his son's position. He groaned and i giggled making Luke's eyes snap to my giggling frame. He winked and in a flash Alpha Jax was out of the room leaving the 95% naked horny teenage boy with me. I turned around as he stood up. I heard a door slide open, me being me i thought he went into his bathroom. But when i turned around i saw him and all his glory trying to put boxers on. Gosh he was big, i feel jealous but bad for his future mate. He looked up and winked at me making me laugh.

"Hurry up and get dressed" I said looking him in the eye. He shrugged and took off the boxers putting swim trunks on. Don't get me wrong, he is my tormentor at school, but he is seriously sexy. I can't believe Jax is making us spend the whole day together. I hope its fun and pain free.

"Lets go to the pool. I'll get it so its just us tonight while you get dressed." Luke Growled slightly making me nodd and walk back out and down the hall to my room. I stripped down and put my bikini on with my shorts and top. I slipped on my thong sandals and grabbed my smokes while throwing my hair up in a messy bun. www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=13009... I thought i looked fine and walked back to lukes room. I sat on his bed breathing his scent in, i felt my wolf purr in excitement and i calmed her down. I heard the door open and i jumped up falling forwards bracing myself for the fall. I felt arms, warm arms ensnared my waist and i put my hand on a bare chest looking up into chocolate brown eyes. I bit my lip and pulled away from Luke making me blush. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down to the indoor pool (picture in her outfit) I sat on the round bench and took my shirt and pants and shoes leaving me in my bikini. I let my hair fall and I heard a sharp intake of breath and a growl. I dove into the water making Luke get in with me making me laugh as he picked me up and kissed me tenderly then needy. I wrapped my legs around his waist, tangling my fingers into his hair. When we finally separated his eyes were black, He was lustful. I pealed away from him and began to swim around in the pool. He growled and i got out of the pool and ran upstairs to my room after grabbing my stuff. I stripped while yawning and jumped into my shower after locking my bedroom door. I dried off and slid on www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=13025... I jumped up onto my bed and grabbed my Vampire Academy book and began reading. I sighed when i heard a knock on the door. I put my book down and Jumped off my bed opening the door. I saw my brother there in his pajamas. I pulled him in and yawned.

"We're going running in the morning. can i stay over?" He mumbled and i nodded throwing him my extra zebra blanket as i jumped up onto my bed. He went to the couch and quickly fell asleep. I decided to take his initiative and fell asleep.