12012018

"keep quiet.."

"somebody hold this! "

"stop hitting me with thos-"

"SSHHHHH!! "

"bless you. "

All exo members begin to move silently (almost) towards the end of the second floor hallway. The giddiest member which is Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Chen and of course..

"Sehun stop blowing the candles!" xiumin whisper and slapped the youngest flat on his cheeks. Sehun almost falls down with other three members behind him. Suho and lay both shakes their heads but continue moving forward.

"Okay. You know what to do. "

Sehun approach the door and kneel down until his sight is the same level as the key hole. Kyungsoo always lock himself when he is tired or busy reading his scripts. His roommates, which is baekhyun holds the key but tonight ke left the key somewhere in the dorm. Which makes sehun is incharge to use his talent as picklocking(?) the key doors.

" I knew you guys watch my variety show. " sehun flash his smirk when the member fake gasped as he unlock the door with his beautiful skill. "Of course we watch it. Especially when you pressed on Kwangsoo hyung for money. Just to get all the puppets in that claw machine." chen tease the maknae but instead, sehun flip his hair and winks back at him.

"Okay guys let's go. "

"chanyeol? "

"Camera is rolling. "

"ACTION! " baekhyun literally scream and get slapped by minseok. "I'm gonna k-"

"hyung? "

The member turns around and saw kyungsoo rubbing his eyes in the darkness. Minseok glared at baekhyun who smile sheepishly at him.

In the end they sing a birthday song for kyungsoo. Kyungsoo made a wish and blows the candles. He smile at them all and thanks them.

"Oh what will you give him, sehun?" yixing curiously look ay both of them and saw sehun smile with his eyes staring down at the grey carpet. "I made a plan with kyungsoo. He wanted to go travel for his vacation and enjoys food variety. So I book a ticket just for two of us. I will act as his body guard and personal travel buddies."

Kyungsoo mouth hanged open and his eyes gistening with tears. "Are you serious, sehun?" kyungsoo scramble out of his bed and hug sehun tightly. The members were stunned by the sudden action like they never seen this happen before. Well. It is rare to see kyungsoo being like this. He always be serious, quiet and smile at others. Polite and sweet.

"Or do you want to go with someone else?" sehun looks up to other members who probably wants to be with kyungsoo other than himself. He saw jongin fidgeting but he understand when jongin smile at him. Duh he have jennie.

(I'm not hating Jennie guys. Nor I am Blinks. JenKai is so hot for me to handle tbh 😂 but I love them.)

"I want to be with sehun. Can I guys?" kyungsoo looks at them with his big wide eyes and a heart-shape smile.

"Of course you can." they laugh and smile watching kyungsoo laugh happily while babbling about the trip.

Sehun made a good choice.

Everyone is happy for him.

"We all love you kyungsoo. Exo forever? "

They all huddle up and put in their hands on top each other.

Kyungsoo watch them and smile. He reach out and place as the last member to complete the formation.

" I love you guys too. "

"EXO FOREVER! " they scream while moving their hands inti the air in sync.

--------------------------------------------------------

Happy birthday my life saver.

4 years as Kyungsoo Stan ❤

Thank you for healing me.
Thank you for your hardwork.
Thank you for your voice.
Thank you for making me alive.
Thank you for helping me live my life.
Thank you for giving me happiness and smiles.

Hope my sketches of do kyungsoo will be seen by exo. One day.

Thank you,

Wahi 💕

This is @UnexpectedComment signing out.