Chapter One: You can never meet her, Ni. Never.Ever

The One Direction attends the birthday of Kendall Schmidt of BTR in a popular club in Hollywood. Kendall invites his friends, BTR casts, childhood friends, family members and assistants. While Niall Horan is spinning for the music, showing his hidden DJ skills, a girl walks in. Niall suddenly freezes and so with the restof the 1D lads.

This beautiful mystery girl wears a pink dress and white heels, together with a celebrity friend, Ariana Grande. Niall wants to meet the mystery girl who makes the crowd get their attention.

“Who’s that girl?”

Niall thought to himself.

“Hey Nialler, thinking about that cute girl?”

Harry asked with an evil smirk.

“Yeah. Do you know who is she?”

Niall asked his bandmate, Harry.

“I don’t know either. Must be a friend of Kendall and Ariana. She’s hot. You should ask her out, bro. Before anyone gets her.”

Harry said with a smile as he pat Niall’s left shoulder and left.

Niall was too nervous in going to the girl and ask her name. Niall knows that he can be rejected by that girl and be embarrassed infront of everyone. So, instead of personally talking to the girl, Niall goes to Kendall and asks about her.

“Kendall,”

Niall called him

“Hey there bro! Glad you made it here! So, why are you calling me? Drunk enough?”

Kendall said with a laugh as he drank his wine.

“Do you know the girl in pink dress with Ariana Grande?”

Niall asked

“Oh. Her, the girl with Ariana. Yup! I know her! But I don’t wanna tell you her name.”

As he stuck his tounge out like a 5-year-old.

“You’re such an idiot, Kendall. Come one, we’re friends, right?”

Said Niall.

“Yeah, Niall. Friends. But Harry is my friend too, okay? Move on, bro!”

Niall realized that Harry said to Kendall that he likes the girl. Instead of talking back to Kendall, he turned around, disappointed.

In the whole night, everyone was bumping, jumping, drinking, chatting and dancing. While some people are snogging. Niall is always looking at the girl. The boys finally noticed what keeps Niall busy.

“Hey Nialler. Wanna get that cutie?”

Louis said as he walk with El, his girlfriend

“I wanna know her, but… No one wants to. Ugh! That Harry…”

Niall said irritatingly

“You can never meet her, Ni. Never.Ever.”

Louis said teasing Niall as he left with El, heading to the dance floor. Niall was left in the bar, drinking his sixth bottle of beer. The mystery girl is still hitting the dance floor, with Ariana Grande and Maddison Pettis.