Chapter Five: Hey, does Shay Horan suits her?

Niall’s POV

After two weeks of nothing but thinking of the Mystery Club Girl, everything was back to normal. Today, we’ll gonna record our new song, Live While We’re Young. While we were at the recording studio, Simon told to us.

“Ariana will have a part on the song, okay? She’ll gonna be here in a few minutes.”

He said. A big smile almost reaches his ears was created at Zayn’s face.

“Ariana Grande?”

I asked.

“Yes, Ariana Grande of Victorious”

He answered me with a serious face, as always.

“Is she with her friend?”

I asked, then my four mates looked at me.

“Really, Niall? Can’t get over since in Kendall’s birthday party? Forget that girl, Ni. She’s hot, cute, beautiful, attractive, etcetera. But what if hse’s mean like a dog with rabies? Forget her, dude.:

Harry said. And it made me stood up from my seat and head to him.

“Never say that to her!”

I shouted to him that stole everyone’s attention.

“Calm down, dude! You don’t know her and you’re protecting her? Ni, vas happenin’?”

Zayn said as he protected Harry.

“Shut up!”

I shouted to him. Ugh! Why are they saying those words to her? Im sure she’s super nice. Believe me!

“Cut it out, boys!”

Simon stopped us. I went back to my seat.

Mystery Girl, Shay’s POV

“We’ll gonna meet Niall, again.”

Ariana said as she stood up from her seat.

“What? No way, girl. Okay,you can meet him, but me? I’ll just stand beside you, on make sure you’re always lovely in public. Okay?”

I answered her as I put down the magazine that I was reading.

“Nu-uh!”

She said.Ugh….

We went outside, heading to the recording studio where One Direction is. Ariana… tsk, tsk,tsk.

“Hi Ariana!”

Simon Cowell said.

“And hello too, to Ariana’s pretty cousin!I’m Simon”

He said to me as he stucked out a hand.

“Happy to meet you, Mr. Simon! Call me Shay.”

I said as I shook his hand with a smile.

In his back, I saw the One Direction. Harry, the curly one, elbowed Niall, giving him a sexy smile.

Niall’s POV

Shay.

Shay.

Shay is her name! At last, I knew her name Hey, does Shay Horan suits her?. Yeah, it suits, really. I snapped out my thoughts as Harry elbowed me, giving me a flirty smile and mouthed me “Happy?” and I nodded with a big smile.

This was the best day. Ever.