chapter 17: ciels night

Ciel went home without jewel, which was against their plan. Instead he had lizzy, and Sebastian who was driving. "I'm really sorry about jewel harwick ciel. If I hadn't said anything to alois trancy, the switch would have never happened." Ciel looked upon lizzy, she talked to alois! So this was his intention, to take jewel and possibly win.

"Lizzy, this decoy is you are my escort to make alois think I don't care. Than when no one expects it,in front of everyone I'll propose to jewel." Lizzy looked at ciel uncertain and nods.

"Ciel, are you certain about this. What if she gets the wrong idea about our plan. " ciel shook his head and smiles. "She won't get the wrong idea lizzy. Jewel knows from our eye talk.

*arrival at the estate*

"Sebastian, can you make sure the room lizzy is to stay in is ready." As Sebastian helped them out, he nods and bows vanishing inside. "Ciel, I'm really sorry about jewel. Maybe I can talk to the queen and try to fix things."

Ciel shook his head and walked in seeing the servents lined up. "Master ciel, where's jewel? I thought she was coming home from a business trip." Ciel stopped and looked at meirin. "No, we went to the queen, someone had a complaint and now she's at the trancy manor with alois himself."

Meirin frowned and stepped forward."meirin please get lizzy to her room and ready for bed. Bard please get the foods for tomorrow's ball and finny...get the garden ready. Make sure the dandelions pop out." They all walked away and ciel sat down, thinking to himself.

Master ciel, is there anything else I can do?" Sebastian appeared beside ciel and bowed. " Sebastian please, go see if the other servents need help with their duties. I'll get myself dressed for bed and I'll check up on what's done tomorrow."

Sebastian nodded his head and vanished, ciel standing and walking down the hall to his chambers.'Theirs going to be another storm, and poor jewels alone.' Right before the doors to his chambers, ciel looked out the window and watched finny redo the flowers and clean the path.

*in ciels room*

Ciel went through his closet for an outfit to sleep in. after getting his shirt fully on he started getting his pants for bed when sebastian walked through. " my lord let me help you get ready to sleep." ciel nods and sits there, sebastian untying the eyepatch and laying it aside. "sebastian i need you to do something for me." sebastian nods and bows as ciel told him what was going to go on tomorrow. sebastian than left to work and ciel soon fell into sleep.