CHAPTER 11

Lucy P.O.V

I was trapped no not again. I need to get out, I can't hurt Them! I yelled to myself. I watched as I ran around town Killing many people on the streets. Next I was walking to fairy tail. "You can have control real quick Lulu." Said a voice which sounded like......Rogue. Once I was free again I ran in and went to the masters office. "MASTER HELP PLEASE!" I yelled in the room as I felt a jolt of pain go through my head. "Run .......please." I whispered before I lost control again. "Lucy no where's Laxus!" He yelled at me. "He's gone he's the reason she is like this. Rogue said to him. "Rogue please stop this I don't want this!" I yelled sobbing loudly. "I know that's why I'm doing it." He said inside my head. "Laxus please save me." I mutter. Rogue went out of the office and shot everyone with his magic.

-Lucy's head-

I watched in horror as he was trying to kill them but freed was protecting them. "You know it's your fault he left right lulu?" Rogue said. "I know that." I said as my eyes went black. "I just want you to stop this if you want to kill me and take my powers. As long as you stop this you can kill me and take my magic." I said to him with no emotion. "Hmmm sure!" He yelled and came out of my body into his own. "Okay Lucy lets do this also Laxus can't save you now and everyone else is knocked out." He told me. "Just do it and leave them alone." I said with no emotions again. Just then Rogue shot all of his magic at me. I was almost dead when I saw a bright Flash of yellow.

~here's chapter 11 I hope you enjoyed it. Comment for more. Also who do you think it was?~333 word count