Blazing Transfer Student

Fantasy became reality. At present, 80 percent of the world's population consists of superhuman with special abilities.

The world is in chaos!

Brave individuals took up the mantle of heroes straight out of comic books.

Heroes, serving in official capacity, earned government pay, fame, and glory.

....That's what we want you to believe.

====break====

8 Years Old

After being isolated for seven years, I was revealed to the world and introduced to the other members of the family. After that I was supposed to go to school, but the enrolling period had passed, so my family chose to tutor me for a while.

The plan was for me to catch up on the lesson and directly enroll at the third year class. I pretended to be normal girl, but it was hard to hold back about elementary school material. My family thought of me as some kind of prodigy.

I still insisted on entering third year class, saying that I want friends of the same age. But the real reason was I didn't want to attract attention.

The primary school I entered was named Suiran Private Academy. It was a school for children from rich families. Located in the middle of Tokyo city, it covered a lot of land. It had primary school division, middle school division, and high school division.

The school was an escalator school so you were guaranteed to have all 12 years of basic education as long as you don't create big problem or flunked out your grades too much.

Anyway, the school was really big. They said that it was the second only after U.A. high school. The exterior was like European cathedral. With stained glasses and so on.

Every class was fitted with air conditioner, water dispenser, projector, humidifier, and also floor heating for the winter.

What really took up a lot of land were the facilities.

There was a heated swimming pool, and a tennis court, and a soccer field, and a baseball field, and a concert hall too. Even a mini theatre. Even a planetarium. While I'm at it, they even had a dome-shaped greenhouse and a tea room.

Besides these ones were plenty of other luxurious facilities as well.

Though there were a few facilities that were shared between the primary, middle and high school sections, anyway, it was all stuffs that I believe didn't exist in another primary school.

The school even had garden, and because it was big, people dubbed it Suiran Forest.

The uniform was cute. Very cute. It was blazer type uniform with the similar design for the three divisions. Primary blazer was navy with light blue ribbons and neckties.

In the middle and high division you either choose from bringing your own lunch or buying food at the cafeteria, but in the primary division school lunches are provided.

I had prepared myself for the lunch duty that every primary student took. But there was no such thing in Suiran. Instead, they have full-time waitresses. A little disappointing.

The menu didn't seem normal either. Did any other primary school students ate their lunch with table manner befitting the nobility? The food looked like something from fine dining restaurant, but we ate them every schooldays!

Fortunately, I fitted right in. In my previous life and current life, I was raised as a noble, surrounded by luxury. I took all of this in stride.